28| Insidious, breathtaking, undeniable

Chaunard holds my gaze as my fingers glide up and down his hardened dick.

"I've never done this before," I admit timidly.

"Done what? Held a dick?"

"No fool. I've never given head before."

"Mi know weh yuh mean man. Just go slow, take a little at a time, and don't bite me," he instructs. He doesn't seem to have any fear or hesitation about putting his cock into a mouth full of sharp teeth, despite my declaration that I'm new to this.

After taking a deep breath, I moisten my lips then lick the tip of his cock and run my tongue up and down the shaft, getting it slick with saliva.

"That's good baby," he breathes.

He closes his eyes and throws his head back, gasping quietly when I grip the base firmly and take him into my mouth. I do my best to sheath my teeth, at first making short strokes and going slowly then gradually picking up pace and inching his erection deeper each time.

"Perfect. Keep going just like that," he coos with one hand resting on my head to guide my movement.

The slicker his dick gets, the further it disappears into my mouth but my jaws are beginning to ache so I take a break to rest and catch my breath. In the meantime, I keep the momentum going by stroking him up and down with my hand and massaging his balls.

When I feel rested enough, I guide him back into my mouth but this time he grips my head tightly and tells me to "relax". I relinquish control as he eases his massive erection as far down my throat as it would go. It isn't until I start gagging and my eyes water that he pulls back and starts fucking my mouth vigorously.

His cock throbs and his movement becomes unsteady. I taste his warm, salty cum on my tongue and he quickly pulls out, stroking his dick urgently until his seed spills onto my chest.

Quickly reaching over to the wall, he switches the rain head back on and drops to his knees so we're face to face. The water washes away every trace of semen while he lathers me with soap in the process.

"Sorry if mi get too carried away," he whispers, peppering my face and neck with kisses.

"Don't apologize. I'm cool with it. I like it when you lose control," I admit sheepishly, my voice coming out in hushed tones.

"Good," he breathes a sigh of relief and holds my face between both his palms while looking into my eyes.

"Know dis, mi respect yuh and mi promise fi always treat yuh dat way but yuh see when we fuck, mi cyaa help if yuh get likkle disrespect inna dat."

His honesty brings on a blush and I shudder under his intense stare, only able to nod in response to his admission. It's an absolute turn-on when a man loses grip and a slap or two, here or there, is always welcomed. Matter of fact, I dream of the day he squeezes my throat, but one step at a time.

When he's done, I stand to relieve my aching knees but Chaunard doesn't budge. He stays anchored to the spot and looks up at me, taking one of my legs, and putting it over his shoulder. The view from where I stand ignites a feeling of power. I'm now in control.

My stomach clenches at the sight of him tasting me in the most sensual and passionate way. He uses his tongue to quickly find that sweet spot and it doesn't take long for my knees to start buckling.

I lean against the wall for support as my hips start bucking wildly against his face, desperately trying to find my release. I'm panting his name while my heart beats erratically.

Just when I think he is done, he locks his lips in a tight suction onto my clit, the only movement being his tongue fiddling with the soft flesh.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I scream out, as a fresh round of chills surges through me. My vision goes dark and my entire being trembles as my juices fizz onto him and over the floor before it is quickly swept down the drain with the pouring water.

When I find my footing, Chaunard stands behind me, holding me up by my waist under the water, and washes me clean.

"Day nuh light yet enuh," he reminds me of his earlier vow when he carries me bridal style into the bedroom. It's already 4:42 am. The sun should be rising within the next hour or so.

"I'm down for another round but please gimme some water first," I tell him.

We end up getting snacks from the kitchen and eating in the bedroom. He brings potato chips, apple juice, and water.

Surprisingly, neither of us is tired and he listens attentively as I tell him about Marsha's birthday dinner, or what little I grasped from the event since my mind was taken up with him.

Our time together, naked, talking, and eating, takes our bond to another level of intimacy. Never have I felt more vulnerable with someone than I am with him. I'm comfortable yet scared at the same time because if he hurts me I fear I might not recover.

"Come here," he beckons with open arms as soon as my glass is empty. I shift over on the bed, allowing him to pull me into his side, trailing his fingers up and down my arm while I do the same over his bare chest. His nipples are inviting but he holds my wrist, stopping me from touching them.

"Yuh naw go mek mi have big nipple and fat breast enuh," he protests, making me laugh.

"I won't suck on them, but let me do this once. Just once. Please," I beg and he relents, releasing my arm.

Turning halfway onto my belly, I flick my tongue over his hard nipple and it has the intended effect. His toes curl, his body tenses, his cock twitches, and he bites his lip.

Still toying with him, I straddle him but he rolls me over onto my back after a little while and positions himself between my legs.

'Do I need to pull out?"

"No. We're good. I'm on the pill," I tell him.

"Perfect. Mi can drown yuh pussy then."

He hovers over me, trying to insert his dick but it's a struggle so I bend my knees to grant him better access. When that doesn't work, he quickly slides down to lick my already tender clit, providing the lubrication he needs. It goes much easier this time around.

We find a good rhythm with our fingers intertwining while he holds my hands above my head. I wrap my legs wrap around his and our lips find each other's once more making room for our tongues to do the most enchanting dance together.

There's no telling where his body ends and mine begins as he moves steadily in and out. Yet, there is a raging fire inside begging for him to come even closer, sink a little deeper, and merge into me.

He responds to the call, plunging further while I meet his thrusts and we match each other's pace, moving our hips in circles. It's a smooth, enchanting dance that could calm even the most vicious snake. His dick goes deeper than I've ever felt it and hits my spot with each thrust, making my back arch off the bed.

We break our kiss and he releases my arms to wrap them around my torso, molding his body into mine, while he buries his face into the crook of my neck and sucks on the sensitive skin. A soft whimper escapes my lips between moans and I tear up at the intensity of the moment.

One of his hands moves to my hip as he starts driving into me harder but he maintains a fixed pace. When our eyes meet, I see every emotion that I feel reflected in his pupils. We don't say it. We dare not. But we both feel every single bit of it.

Red, orange, and yellow hues from the rising sun begin to spread across the room, brightening every corner as the darkness of night slowly fades. We're still staring into the depths of each other's soul when I feel it — I'm about to cum.

He brings his lips to mine and we get lost in the kiss as we both find our release, me crying out and him grunting as the build-up subsides.

Neither of us move.

Neither of us talk.

We don't even look at each other.

It's only our breathing that can be heard until we drift off into slumber wrapped tightly together in each other's arms.