Chapter 66: Jungkook

(This chapter is written in Jungkook's pov)
*

You know what they say about not letting the enemy get the satisfaction of watching you suffer? I didn't let them.

I was heartbroken when my mother threw those ugly words at me. Sinner, she called me. I love her to death and I have wanted nothing more than her to accept my relationship with Tae. I wanted her to like him and I wanted him to like her. The future I had imagined for myself had my mother in it showering her blessings on the the love of my life and me.

Last night when my mother left home infuriated, I couldn't take it. I couldn't think straight. I wanted to be left alone and that wasn't possible in Kim Mansion so I ran away, wanting to spend some time to myself. Too much crying, too much stress isn't good for your health, they say. What they say is right. I was dizzy and my vision got blurry before I knew it. I saw that man running towards me and I assumed it was Tae. How would I not? I wanted it to be Tae so bad. I wanted to be held by him. I craved his presence. I passed out in the arms of what turned out later was Yeonjun.

I was drugged and kidnapped all because they wanted revenge on my boyfriend. I woke up all chained up in a bed. I am not stupid, it felt off right from the start. I tried to engage Sooman in useless conversations to buy me some time so that Tae could find me before severe damage was done. I tried hard to get out of those chains but it was thick and it was iron. You wouldn't have a chance unless you were the hulk.

I felt like I was stabbed in the heart when he told me he had raped my man when he was a 10 year old and kept doing that to him for years to come. How I didn't break down and sob ugly in front of him is something I can't explain. I couldn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to watch me suffer and make Tae watch the recording. I wouldn't do that to my man, I wouldn't cry.

I was dreading the expected torture when I woke up but later I found myself praying to God they change their mind and beat me up as much as they wanted. I would take that, happily. Anything over being touched by that monster. His touch on my skin felt like crawling snakes. I wanted to rip off parts of skin that he had put his hands on. I was cringing inside, dying inside when he put his disgusting lips on my skin. That would have broken me and I would have sobbed in front of him and begged him to stop exactly how he wanted me to. That would have happened, had I not forced my brain to drift off to something else, something safe. Him.

I was so desperate to not feel that man that I tried imagining it was Tae. Anything that could keep me from crying out loud and begging him to stop. Just anything. That didn't work. That wasn't Tae's touch. It just wasn't. I couldn't imagine it. I felt my body tremble in disgust and helplessness under his touch. I kept wondering what would happen if something didn't stop him in a few minutes. I was wondering if that was fate for me to get rapped by an old maniac who had also defiled the man I love. I was enraged, desperate and helpless. I thought about Taehyung. If I was going to be raped, I had to make sure I don't break down in front of my that psycho. I had to drift my mind away from what was happening to me. I had to drift my mind away from the fact that all I wanted to do right now is fall to my knees and cry. I was convinced dying of torture would anyday be better than what I was going through.

I thought about how Tae holds me near his heart and comforts me, his cologne, his warmth, his voice, his smile, the voice of his laughter, the way he makes me feel so loved, so cherished. I didn't know where he was but I knew he would be frantically searching for me everywhere. I knew he might not be able to come here in time to stop what was happening to me but he will kill this monster for good this time when he finds out what he did.