Chapter 64: Past and Pain

"You couldn't break me last time. What makes you think you will be able to do that this time?" Jungkook scoffs at Youngjae.

He woke up finding himself tied up to a bed in a bedroom that wasn't his. It took him a few seconds to register that he was handcuffed to the bed. Both his hands handcuffed separately to the headboard and both his legs spread wide and chained to either side of the bed. Clothes intact, no bruises or cuts on the body. The room was all white. Looked like a hotel room? He tried to revind the events that might have led him to this place. He was crying on the pavement because his mother sucks. He felt all woozy in the head, had a blurry vision, saw a man rush to him from a car and assumed it was Taehyung. ASSUMED! "How idiot are you, Jungkook!", he talked to himself.

He remembered feeling a needle piercing through his arm. He was drugged? Clearly. Or how else would they manage to chain him up like that? He took a deep breathe coming in terms with the fact that he let himself get kidnapped. Again.

He tried hard to tug onto the handcuffs. Couldn't get out of them. Note to self, he thought. You believe it's your man, when you SEE it's your man.

"It's okay. It's okay. You are a big man. You can deal with a few kicks and few punches before Taehyung finds you. Right?", he talked to himself, mentally preparing for what he knew would come next. He took a mental note to not give them anything that they could use against Taehyung, no matter how much they torture him. And not give them the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of Taehyung's man. "Be strong Jungkook..be strong. You will be okay", he told himself again and again before he found Youngjae enter the room with a smile on his face.

"Long time no see, Mr. Jeon", he smiles.

"Fuck off", Jungkook smiles back, his eyes fearless.

"Ever so fiesty!", the old man chuckles.

"Ever so criminal", Jungkook scoffs.

"Do you know why you are here?", he asks the younger.

"You brought me here. You tell me"

"I didn't actually. It was Yeonjun. The man that brought you here"

"W-what?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard. He had always thought of Yeonjun as a nice kid and he wasn't aware of his schemes like Taehyung and Jimin were.

"Yes"

"What do you want from me?", Jungkook comes back to the point.

"Well, a lot of things"

"Start talking"

"I want my company back. I want my son back and I want to ruin that lawyer friend of yours for corrupting my son"

"Ruin Jimin?", Jungkook laughs out loud. "That one was funny."

"You are truly admirable Mr. Jeon. You are chained up to a bed and yet you seem to be so fearless. Taehyung really got himself a good one. Didn't he?"

Jungkook ignores what he heard. "We all know you hate your son..why do you want him back?", he asks.

"To teach that bastard what happens when you betray your father", Youngjae almost growls giving Jungkook a clear picture of why Yoongi should never come near his father again. Ever.

"Not gonna happen. Sorry. No Jimin. No Yoongi. We can think about Min Corp though". Jungkook smiles.

"The nation hates me. I won't be able to sustain my company even if I did get it back. So I think I would like to get my revenge on your friends"

"Like I said Einstein. Not. Gonna. Happen", Jungkook stares straight at the man.

"You are stubborn Jeon. I like that. You know, you can still reason with me. You can't reason with him though", he smiles before leaving the room.