Chapter 44: Christmas Hell

"What in the world!", Jungkook exclaims as he enters the Kim Mansion to find a huge and pretty christmas tree in the main hall.

"Like it?", Taehyung smiles at him.

"Love it!"

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"Me?"

"Who else?", Taehyung chuckles.

"I don't know. What do you want for Christmas?", Jungkook reverts the question back to Taehyung.

"Well, what I want for Christmas is your trust", the older smiles.

"You already have that", Jungkook steps forward and wraps his arms around the older totally ignoring the fact that some staff members were there and watching.

"But prove it for Christmas. That's the gift I want".

"Oof! What a weird gift! How do I prove that I trust you?"

"Well, it's easy. You just have to sign these", Taehyung hands him a few blank papers.

"You want me to sign blank papers?", Jungkook asks rather confused.

"Yes, I do. Without asking any questions. Can you do that for me?"

Jungkook smiles and simply takes the blank papers from him and grabs a pen from his pocket, instantly signing those with no questions asked. "Here", he hands those over to Taehyung. "I do trust you, hyung".

"Now, I know!"

Jungkook was worried Taehyung would be mad. He expected Shane to have told him everything about Jimin and Yoongi but he looks happy and in his Christmas feels.

"Half of your staff isn't here I suppose. I see less people", he mentions casually.

"Holidays leave".

"Even Shane is on a leave?"

"He didn't show up. I was told he is sick. Have to go see him".

"Oh", Jungkook realises Shane hasn't told Taehyung anything yet.

"What are your plans for Christmas?", Taehyung asks the younger while the two walk over to the porch to the backyard, away from the staff's eyes.

"I don't have any plans as of now", Jungkook pouts.

"Isn't this our first Christmas together?"

"It is but my mom might visit and want to spend it with me", Jungkook smiles apologetically.

"Am I invited?"

"My mom doesn't know about you yet, hyung"

"I see. Are you planning to tell her anytime soon?"

"I have to. Not sure when or how."

"We will figure it out", Taehyung says, stepping forward to peck the younger's lips.

......

"But their daughter is beautiful. You should meet her in Christmas. Why don't you come to Busan?", Jungkook's mom says over the phone.

"Omma, I will be busy. I can't come over", Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Even for Christmas?"

"Even for Christmas."

"So maybe you can talk to her over a call?"