Chapter 29: Vase of Glass

(Author: I would recommended y'all to read a couple of previous chapters. I know it's been a while. Happy reading!)
...

Yoongi wakes up in the morning hearing loud noise of the television. He turns around to face Jimin but finds him standing in front of the TV.

 He turns around to face Jimin but finds him standing in front of the TV

"Jimin? What is going on?", his voice hoarse.

Jimin steps away from the TV letting Yoongi watch the news for himself.

"Breaking news: Goverment raid on Min Corporations."

"Min Youngjae allegedly involves in major crimes like money laundering and kidnapping"

" Youngjae takes company private to hide information on the malpractices of his business"

" Min Youngjae taken in for official inquiry. Min Corp to be shut down and sealed by the government"

Yoongi watches the news in shock, not believing his eyes, "Is this real?"

"It is. This is it for your dad", Jimin says staring at the TV screen.

"Does your friend has something to do with it?"

"Not something. Everything, I suppose. Who do you think tricked your father to take his company private in the first place by letting him believe that Taehyung was after his company?"

 Who do you think tricked your father to take his company private in the first place by letting him believe that Taehyung was after his company?"

"Oh? I think I underestimated him a little. That motherfucker really did it. Huh?", Yoongi breaks out into a roaring laughter, "He really did end my father's business. Tell me Jimin, did they take him in custody?", Yoongi asks him with sparkles in his eyes.

"They did".

"I should have been there to see his pitiful old face when they arrested him. You have no idea how happy I am", Yoongi lays back on the bed, stretching his arms with a gummy smile on his face.

"Hyung, get up!", Jimin suddenly comes back to his senses and takes his eyes off the TV screen.

" What? Why?"