Chapter 18 social production and the Internet revolution

Start from the beginning

12. Starting from smallholders, the society has experienced three stages: free labor and small production, mechanical labor and mass production.

In order to survive and production, to profit and meet the small scale of production, to meet a wide range for profit and even the people of the world's production, the process for the industrial revolution greatly promote productivity can not be ignored, until in the end, the creative repeated labor, they were replaced by mechanical people only need to meet and challenge to the higher realms of creative work.

13. The stage of labor created by the association of freemen, namely the anarchic communist society where division of labor is dying, is completed.

So-called anarchy, it should be understood as don't need a tool of the government as a class, management organization should be a civil autonomy, when reached the point of full production, because the attribute of economic management to the needs of society for the purpose of production and is no longer needed (no economic crisis and national competition naturally do not need to economic regulation), government is a purely civil management organization, because of economic equality, the government has also lost as part of the need of people to another part of the interests of the oppressed, the evolution of the future society is under the condition of current cannot be inferred.

14. The development of material production reaches the upper limit of specific demand, that is, stop the expansion of reproduction in quantity. The basic production scale of society is no longer expanding.

Socialization production phase to demand and production rather than production for profit, and to eliminate the competition, so there is no need to reduce costs by means of excessive production and ensure supply and seize market, so there is no productive economic crisis (surplus caused by productivity surplus products and the contradiction between the lack of purchasing power and purchasing desire).

Industrial monopoly develops naturally in liberal international relations, and national monopoly enables the integrated development of industrial development within a geographical area. Industrial international monopoly horizontal development, namely, international planned economy.

National integration of all kinds of resources on the one hand of all domestic production integration, on the one hand due to free market competition of globalization, multinational companies in the world between industry continuously complete monopoly on international mergers and acquisitions, so monopoly development, until no matter from the width to depth are complete global monopoly, due to internal production planning, at the end of the global production, that is, the global economy will be incorporated in the plan for a complete.

16. Planned economy exists as a pure production organization. Planned economy, anarchy. The economic management function is separated from the government function, and the government itself becomes the social autonomous institution.

Since there is no longer the need for international competition and the threat of economic crisis, the country does not need to continue to manage its economy artificially. The country becomes a purely political institution.

17. The French revolution and the industrial revolution are the cultural and technological engines that move towards the modern social model.

Today, the Internet has changed the structure of our lives and the way we work. As a technological progress, does the Internet lead a new century or several centuries like the industrial revolution? The industrial revolution gave birth to the working class and also to communism. However, the technological progress of the Internet has crossed the boundaries of pure production tools. As the carrier of information communication, the Internet has undertaken the tasks of newspapers, books, radio, television and other communication carriers in the past, because it is the matchmaker of the industrial revolution as well as the ideological revolution.