Chapter 18 social production and the Internet revolution

Start from the beginning

7. The free market economy constantly strengthens intervention and moves towards the planned economy.

Due to the fundamental economic factors and the huge contradiction between purchasing power and productivity, the risk of the free market economy has become so great that any economic fluctuations cannot be borne by governments. Therefore, there is the need to control the sound development of economy and avoid economic crisis.

With the gradual expansion of monopoly, the degree of social organization is improved, the tightness of production increases, and the planning of economy becomes possible.

The planned economy creates the basic conditions for true free association.

As a result of the planning of production, leisure time is gradually able to be planned. Meanwhile, as a result of the planning of economy, the ability to control future life is gradually developed. The risk is reduced.

9. Technology is becoming more and more important. First it develops on a large scale, and then it deprofessionalizes.

Due to the necessity of optimizing production workflow classified specialized intensification of need appear gradually, and then each division of labor specialization gradually, but because of mechanical continuously introducing, repetitive production expertise, they were replaced by mechanical operation part knowledge thus becomes useless, at the same time, because of the improvement of education level, some knowledge is becoming more and more accepted, gap between each course is broken, thus between human knowledge level gradually equality, "non-professional" people can also to the problem of the so-called "professional" professional comments, so dying of labor division, the last human is mainly responsible for all kinds of scientific research and literary and artistic activities.

10. The social organization and the enhancement of the management group under private conditions also experience a process of specialization from division of labor to division of labor.

Professionalism was first developed as an industry with technical requirements, then developed into a social industry and became a social awareness. In order to improve the efficiency of production, all possible ways to promote production were put into use. With the improvement of social organization, management methods became increasingly important and professional, and a professional manager class was gradually developed, finally usurping the status of capitalists. With the continuous popularization of management knowledge, the specialized management industry becomes dispensable, and the managers who can combine with the production itself will be more successful. Therefore, the specialized management division starts to disappear and merge again.

The society as a whole has completed the transition from a private free market economy to a public free economy, which is not driven by profits.

The free market economy is driven by profits, which can bring other factors of production, while the public economy that expands the production scale and finally integrates with the society takes social needs as the purpose of production, rather than profit, which saves the profit and shortens the process.

The social class from feudalism state to the communist state transition, among the various different transition patterns. Finally, there is consensus. Gradually because of the abundance of material from various social classes struggle for survival, all levels of the satisfaction of the feudal state, gradually into the production and for profits in order to live and work capitalist era, whether capitalist or the working class have become the slave of money, because of the intense changes in economic conditions, the conversion between classes, final material more affluent society don't need to do a meaningless of creative work, into the communist era, due to the change of the economic situation, people are out of the shackles of money, all for the sake of creative work and life, to a new class.