よんじゅうに

Zacznij od początku

"Nope! I'm being a good student! See you later, Taiju nii!" Ai smiles, bidding him goodbye while waving her hand in the air. Ai kept walking and didn't dared to turn her head around to see if Taiju is still in sight, but once she entered the first floor of the school building, she immediately dashed towards the gym and heading for the back.

"What are you two doing here?!" She exclaims, seeing Baji and Chifuyu by the fences.

"Could ask you the same." Baji says, removing his eyeglasses before pocketing it inside his coat. "Chifuyu, give me a lift."

"Are you two going where I'm thinking?" Ai asks, grinning as she walks closer to them.

"You're going there too, huh?" Chifuyu grins, fingers still clasped together. "Come on, I'll give you a lift too." He says, helping Ai in hoisting her up to get on the other side. And as Ai climbed and jumped down, she was surprised to see another figure with Baji.

"Kazutora kun?"

"Hiya!" Kazutora beams at her with eyes closed. "Excited for D & D's opening too?"

"Of course!" Ai chirps. As Chifuyu joined them, the four started walking towards the direction Draken gave to Baji a few days ago. On the way, they talked about graduating middle school and heading for high school.

"What do you guys wanna do after high school?" Ai asks, turning her head to the side to look at them.

Chifuyu was the first to react by shrugging his shoulders. "Go to college, get a degree and then flight school perhaps."

"I hope Draken employs me in their shop. The free oil is a good temptation." Kazutora mumbles

"Own a pet shop." Baji says.

Ai, Chifuyu and Kazutora stopped in their tracks and turned to face Baji. "Ha?"

"Owning a pet shop gives you an amount of freedom to choose your own products and supplies. Probably not what my mom wants me to do but at least I have a sophisticated job." Baji says, shoving his hands inside his pockets.

Kazutora and Ai slowly nodded their head in agreement however they turned their head to see a teary eyed Chifuyu.