𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘

Chapter Twenty-Five

"What's the plan, bozo? Fess up and maybe I'll let you go without embarrassing you even more."

"Like hell I'm gonna tell you anything!"

Y/n pouted, "Seriously? Hah, whatever. I don't feel like wasting my time on you right now. You're not all that interesting now that I've beaten you twice."

Side Character 09081 adorned a look of rage as the younger girl sat on his back, keeping him stationary on the ground.

The bull which she accidentally summoned had handled the other Oto-nin and haphazardly tossed them off the roof of the building they were on.

Y/n had spent time interrogating Side Character 09081 but he refused to crack. Even after y/n probably cracked one of his ribs and dislocated his spine.

She broke one of his fingers for good measure but felt guilty and healed it right back. Only to break it again when he decided to be defiant again.

"Well, I guess you're of no use to me." y/n sighed before shrugging, "I guess it can't be helped. Some low-ranked lackey as weak as yourself surely doesn't have any important information regarding the invasion."

Side Character 09081 gritted his teeth as the oni girl shook her head with a sigh, "I guess I should've fought someone more important. Not some weak little grunt."

"Tsk, I'm not some weak grunt! I know everything about this mission! In fact, Lord Orochimaru disguised himself as the Kazekage and is preparing to kill the Third Hokage as we sp-!!"

The boy shut his mouth when the oni on his back glowered down at him with a simple, "Oh?"

'💩... I let her trick me into talking...!'  Side Character 09081 thought in alarm, 'Turns out she's not as stupid as she seems... either way, I screwed up!'

"So you did know something." y/n mumbled then glanced over to where the explosion had occurred earlier, "Disguised as the Kazekage, eh? I must admit, that's pretty smart. Too bad his dumb lackey spilled the beans."

Side Character 09081 grimaced, 'Damn it.'

'She didn't do that intentionally. She was just trash talking him without even thinking that she may hurt his ego enough to get him to talk.' the bull which y/n had accidentally summoned thought in amusement.

"Hey, uh, I dunno your name but could you maybe help handle that big 'ol snake over there?" y/n asked, pointing towards the ruckus a distance away, "Or is it multiple... oh, whatever, just handle them please."

"Hey now, don't go butting into that fight between the Hokage and this Orochimaru guy." the summon warned, "Don't let your bloodline distract you from the fact that you're still just a kid."

Y/n squinted, "Eh? No, I was gonna go find Emo boy. I sensed his chakra over in a forest nearby and wanted to go make sure he didn't hurt himself. Idiots like him need oni supervision, you know?"

'If anyone here needs supervision, it's you...' the bull thought warily, "Oh well... you go on then. Stay safe, I'll handle that snake for you."

Y/n grinned, "Thanks!"

She gave Side Character 09081 one last slap on the back of the neck for good measure before hopping up and hauling 🍑 towards Sasuke's location,

Where Sasuke was, the Crimson Tanuki would be.

Smarts 100%!

She halted at the edge of the forest, glancing back at Konoha was a small frown on her face. Ah... now where had she seen this one before, hm?