𝗖𝗮𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆

Chapter Sixteen

The man pointed across the room to the four from Otogakure with a, "You all from Otogakure! Don't think you can do anything you want before the exam. Do you want to be failed already?"

Y/n stuck her tongue out at the four, Side Character 09081 only giving her a smile in return while the other three glowered at the young oni.

Despite this, the one with the bandages looked towards the front with a, "My apologies. I got a little too excited since this is my first exam."

Morino only smirked, "This is a good time to say this. You are not allowed to fight one another during exam unless given permission by the proctors. Even if permission is given, you may not kill anyone else."

"Darn it, I was hoping to punch someone's face in." y/n said, only meaning it as a joke but still receiving wary looks from both Kiba and Shikamaru.

"Pigs who break my rules will fail immediately. Understood?" the scary scarface man finished.

Nobody spoke until the Otogakure boy with the fluffy hair spoke, "Heh. This exam seems so soft and easy."

The proctors merely chuckled at the boy's foolish words, his own teammate snickering quietly as well.

"We will now begin the first test of the Chunin Exam." Morino announced then held up a tag with a number, "Turn in your applications, take one of these number tags and sit wherever the number tells you to. After that, we'll pass out papers for the written exam."

"Written? Papers?" Naruto echoed.

Y/n deadpanned, "No..."

One of the proctors whipped out a stack of tests and Naruto dropped to the ground with a, "A PAPER TEST?!!!"

The oni shed a single tear, "I'm done for."

Y/n found her seat rather quickly, deciding that maybe she could just fall asleep for the test and hope for the best.

She'd probably make everything worse if she actually tried, considering that she was dumb as hell.

Y/n just so happened to look to her right and there Kankuro was. That kid from Suna. THE KID THAT TRIED TO STRANGLE POOR LITTLE KONOHAMARU.

He happened to look to his left and found that wretched oni girl who actually tried to crush his wrist!

"You!" the two of them said in unison, looking furious as they pointed at one another in disbelief.

"How come I've gotta sit next to some snot nosed brat?" Kankuro demanded and y/n scoffed.

"It's no better for me. I've gotta sit next to some cat boy who doesn't know how to put makeup on." Y/n said with a pout, crossing her arms as the older boy gave her a glare.

"It's not makeup, it's face paint!" he snapped.

Y/n slowly turned her head to look at him before sticking out her tongue with a, "Makeup."

Kankuro was practically red with rage as he tried to defend himself while the oni insisted he was wearing makeup, continuing to call him a cat boy despite him saying that he was wearing a hoodie.