𝗢𝗻𝗶-𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

Chapter Fifty

I—

Did—

Did y/n just get kidnapped.

All she remembered was getting chloroformed Sharingan style, being slung over someone's shoulder like a bag, and then waking up in this dark 🍑 room.

Well, whoever kidnapped her was smart.

They left her kanabou, and they had her wrists and ankles tied. It was uncomfortable as hell, being unable to move, but they were smart with it. Also, that cuff around her neck which chained her to the wall would make it difficult to reach much of anything.

Y/n could break probably through the chains no problem, but she was feeling a little woozy after getting 🚚ing Sharingan'd like that.

"Hm..."

They didn't gag her or anything. So she was free to annoy the hell out of them as long as she wanted.

The oni took a deep breath.

"HONEY CAME IN AND SHE CAUGHT ME RED-HANDED, CREEPING WITH THE GIRL NEXT DOOR! PICTURE THIS, WE WERE BOTH BUTT-NAKED! BANGING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT I HAD GIVEN HER AN EXTRA KEY, ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS STANDING THERE SHE NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF ME—!"

A small inhale.

"HOWCANYOUGITHEWOMANACCESTOYOURVILLA?TRESPASSERANDAWITNESSALLTHEHACKLINAYUHPILLOWYOUBETTERWATCHYOURBACKBEFORESHETURNINTOAKILLABESTREVIEWTHESITUATIONTHATYOUCAUGHTINNA—!"

"SHUT UP, HOLY 💩, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!" screamed a vaguely familiar voice just before Deidara's nasty 🍑 threw open the door to the room, "I knew we should've gagged your annoying 🍑!"

"Go ahead and try to put something in my mouth if you think it's worth losing a couple of fingers!" y/n retorted with a sneer, "You think you can just kidnap me from my village and get away with it? I'll make you 🚚ers suffer!"

"If you don't shut up, I swear to—!"

"HEY HOW YOU DOIN' LIL MAMA LEME WHISPER IN YOUR EAR! TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU MIGHT LIKE TO HEAR! YOU GOT A SEXY 🍑 BODY AND YOUR 🍑 LOOKS SOFT! MIND IF I TOUCH IT? AND SEE IF ITS SOFT!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

This continued for quite some time after Deidara fled the room, screaming like a maniac the entire time.

Y/n kept rolling through songs, singing at the top of her lungs, but the lyrics of her next song caught in her throat when someone else entered the room.

The Oni choked on air and broke into a fit of coughs when a familiar handsome Uchiha entered the room, not even having to say a word to shut her up.

Y/n wasn't expecting Uchiha 🚚ing Itachi to walk in, even though he was the one to oni-napp her unsuspecting 🍑, but the shock was enough to get the dryness in her throat to catch up to her and put a halt to her free music playing services.

The crimson oni continued to cough as the man approached, and she was surprised when he crouched in front of her and offered her a cup of water with a, "Here, drink this."

Y/n blinked once. Then twice.
"Huh?"

"It's water."

"I know what it is, I just wasn't expecting it."

Despite the chance of it being poisoned, y/n leaned forward and gratefully accepted the water, Itachi tilting it slightly so she could actually drink.