𝗕𝗼𝘇𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Y/n! Get up! I've got news-HOLY SHI-!!!"

Tatsuya recoiled when y/n looked at him, dark circles around her eyes from a long few days of building up a resistance to that Sasori mofo's bum 🍑 poison.

She didn't want to end up like Kankuro after she stormed the Akatsuki's little base. Just to be safe, she booted herself to death's doorstep multiple times.

It was a miracle she was only sleep deprived and not on the floor dead. If she were a human... whew!

"What's up?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes and uttering a thank you when Tatsuya threw a container of f/f at her which she caught easily.

"Kankuro's condition has improved, and your little friends from Konoha are here. Sakura, and Naruto. Oh yeah, your weird 🍑 teacher too." Tatsuya informed her and flinched when she sat up abruptly.

"Naruto? Naruto's here!?" y/n demanded.

'Oh no...'

Y/n snatched up her kanabou and tucking her cactus in her jacket before crashing through the wall of the inn, shouting an apology at the startled bystanders as she high tailed her way towards the spot where she sensed those familiar little chakra signatures.

Windows in Sunagakure were small...

Y/n could still dive through one.

The shrieking wasn't a surprise to y/n when she sudden dove through the window, startling the three other Konoha shinobi in the room.

Kankuro and Temari could only stare in horror as y/n slid across the ground and struck a fierce pose in the middle of the room with a, "Arataki y/n has arrived!"

Kankuro deadpanned, "Holy 💩..."

Naruto's eyes lit up at the sight of his friend, recognizing her immediately despite the changes in her appearance, "Y/n!"

"Naruto!" y/n exclaimed, hopping to her feet and snatching up her bestie into a snug and comfy hug.

'He feels the same, even though he's taller, he's still got that odd feeling about him. Oh, oh, that smile of his is still there!' she though, tuning out Naruto's muffled shrieking as she suffocated him on accident, 'This is Naruto, right? This is my Naruto.'

Y/n peeked down at her friend and her smile fell when she saw the heavy blush on Naruto's face. Can any of you guess why his shouts for mercy were muffled?

 Can any of you guess why his shouts for mercy were muffled?

Anyways-

Y/n abruptly let go of her best friend, causing him to fall to the ground with a THUD as she stepped back.

Her eyes were dull as she raised a hand, "Sorry."

"Woah, y/n...? Is that you?" the pink haired girl in the room breathed, her eyes wide with amazement, "You're so..."