𝗕𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Y/n loved Naruto.

He was her best friend and most trusted ally aside from Granny, Ushi, and that idiot, Tatsuya.

This meant she would be by his side no matter what! Through thick and thin! For better or for worse! Through sickness and through health!

Even if it meant being carried like a bag of potatoes by some strange Shark Man and being taken away from Konoha.

Two strange men dressed in black robes with red clouds and wearing hats with bells on them had shown up at y/n's door. They hadn't elaborated on why they were there but had stated that y/n needed to come along with them.

She wasn't sure why... she had no idea why!

She tried getting a good look at their faces but they were incredibly good at shifting positions so quickly that the oni was unable to look at their faces directly.

It was like a mini game of who could move faster!

She went along with them but not before talking them into buying her some dango. She was all good after that.

After a quick trip to a shop where y/n got that dango she wanted, they were off. She pretended to fall asleep on the ground and after five minutes of the Shark Man threatening to cut off one of her limbs, he just picked her up and tucked her under his arm.

Now she had the perfect opportunity to think about these two suspicious guys and try to figure out exactly who they were and exactly what they wanted!

Time for an analysis!

The taller of the two men, the one carrying y/n, had features similar to that of some kind of shark.

He never answered any of y/n's questions and seemed way too eager to cut off one of her limbs.

That blade on his back, the one that was all wrapped up and had a skull on the end of the handle, was very suspicious and had peaked the young girl's interest.

She suddenly wished she'd brought along her own kanabou but there was no going back for it now.

It would make these guys way too suspicious.
And they'd probably kill her if they thought she was going to try to fight back or anything.

As for the other, the shorter one who's eyes she caught a glimpse of, he didn't answer y/n's questions either but he was much more patient with her.

That, y/n could be happy with.

He clearly knew how to interact with a stupid twelve year old, considering how he managed to get her to cooperate in less than three minutes.

He'd been the one to buy her dango as well, probably to get her to keep quiet, but y/n was still grateful for the simple gesture.

Y/n almost offered some to him, but quickly decided not too when the two men announced that the three of them needed to get moving again.

Hmph! She wanted to settle down and eat... y/n knew she should've swatted off their stupid hats the moment she saw them!

Anyways, her analysis conclusion was...!