"Oh ho ho, the first match has only just begun and the surprises are already starting." Zeus laughed . "Isn't that right Hermes?" He asked the figure standing behind his chair.

 "Isn't that right Hermes?" He asked the figure standing behind his chair

(Hermes, one of the 12 olympians, messenger of the gods)

"Indeed it is my lord." She agreed before looking down. "Still it's a tad tragic it'll all be for naught." She said getting another laugh from the ancient god. Elsewhere Odin merely looked down at the field with disdain  and disinterest and  it wasn't hard to see why.

Despite by now thousands of bullets now hitting the goddess, not a single one had left so much as a mark. Something Heimdall noticed. "it seems that despite a shocking reveal the bullets have no impact on Thor, but what else can you expect from such feeble human weaponry?" He asked getting laughs from the gods and scowls and looks of uneasy from the gods. But now with thousands of bullets no scattered across the field Izuku finally stoped his barrage and turned his arms back to normal with Thor standing there boredom radiating off her with the gods now jeering.

"Nice try stupid human!" A gorilla faced god laughed.

"As if your worthless human weapon could even scratch a god" A goddess laughed into her hand.

"Come on Thor! Kill that worthless human for even thinking he could challenge you!" Forseti cheered at the top of his lungs.

Izuku didn't seem discouraged by this comments however and used the Shave technique to disappear and reappear behind the goddess above her head and unleashed kick after kick to her head although they connected it did nothing just as the bullets had done nothing. By now disappointment had entered Thor's eyes as well as boredom. ' And here I thought you were something interesting.' Thor thought in disappointment. 'I don't know what you did before, but it's clear what ever it is won't enough to save you.' She thought picking up Mjölnir and swinging it which Izuku dodged with another use of Shave before appearing in front of Thor and punching the goddess square in the face.

This like the all pervious did absolutely nothing to the goddess and this time Thor was able to land her blow, and this was the first time that Thor's expression changed. It was for but a single instant but for a moment Thor's eyes gained a small amount of intrigue when instead of being annihilated innately like every other before him. All that happen was the boy getting flung across the arena before landing on his feet.

Heimdall however was much more excited. "Unbelievable folks! Izuku Midoriya who has landed blow after blow on Thor has yet to even scratch her mighty self! But against all odds it seems Thor might have the same problem!" The announcer commented causing the humans to cheer while the gods especially those from the norse parthenon sat there in shock.

Thor was known for power having appeared on thousands of battlefields and having slain tens of thousands enemies, each one with a single strike, So to see a human of all things be the first to do it was jarring to more than a few of them.