Class 1-A Meets The Gems/Next Level of Love

Warning: Slight Smut in this chapter!

(Narrator's POV)

Friday came in the blink of an eye as Steven and the others prepared to warp to Beach City to meet the hybrid's family. It was also the day of Pearl's combat class, so it was a good way to get some training in as well. That didn't mean Steven wasn't nervous. He remembered how the Gems acted when he introduced them to Tsuyu, so while he had faith they learned from their mistakes, he also knew well enough that they had trouble doing just that even when the mistakes are right in front of their faces waiting to be fixed.

Still, knowing his friends would want him to keep a positive attitude, Steven smiled as he and Tsuyu led the others to the Warp Pad as they all got on and soon ended up in Beach City and at his house.

"Whoa. You live here, Steven? Nice man." Kaminari said with a chuckle as Steven smiled.

"It's a beach house. Yeah there's more to it but it's still just a beach house. Anyway, Pearl's expecting us, so let's go." The hybrid said as he led them to Little Homeworld where everyone else was waiting.

"Well there you are, Steven! And I see you brought your classmates as you said you would. So I do believe introductions are expected." Pearl said with a chuckle as Steven smiled.

"OK everyone. These are my classmates from Class 1-A at UA. You already know Tsuyu but let me introduce the others. This is Ochaco Urakaka and Camie Utsushimi " Steven said as Camie and Ochaco smiled and waved before the hybrid walked up to Kirishima.

"This guy is the one I fought in the SemiFinals of the Sports Festival Tournament, Eijiro Kirishima. Definitely a tough guy in more ways than one. But he's a good guy as well." The hybrid explained as Kirishima chuckled at the introduction as Steven then walked up to Mina next.

"This girl is Mina Ashido. She's been one of the main ones who've made me feel welcome at UA. She's also pretty much the driving force behind me and Tsuyu becoming a thing. I think you and her would hit it off, Amethyst." The hybrid said as Amethyst chuckled.

"Well thanks for helping Steven out while he's been at UA." Amethyst said as Mina smiled.

"Steven's a sweetie. He's been nothing short of a gentleman since he's been at UA with us. Plus he's really strong too!! And he and Tsu loo so cute together!!" She exclaimed as Amethyst eyes lit up.

"Right?!? They do! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought like that!!" The Purple Gem exclaimed as Steven shook his head.

"There's TWO of them now." He said as he walked up to Bakugo.

"This guy is Katsuki Bakugo. As Mina would tell you, he looks intimidating and scary but he's a actually a good guy at heart. Plus he's also been someone who's helped me feel welcome at UA." The hybrid explained as Vidalia smiled.

"I can tell that by looking at him. Tough and scary looking but sweet underneath."  She said as Bakugo groaned.

"Why did I agree to come?" He asked as Steven walked up to Shoto.

"This guy is Shoto Todoroki. He's a good guy too. Even though he's the strong and silent type." The hybrid explained as Garnet looked at Shoto, who looked back at her. Both just gazing at each other stoically as Steven then walked up to Momo and Iida.

"These are two of the smartest in class: Momo Yaoyozoru and Tenya Iida. Momo especially has been a big help along with Mina in helping me get acclimated to UA."  He said as Momo smiled.

"Well as Mina said, you've been a true gentleman, Steven. Its been a pleasure." She said as Iida nodded, causing Pearl to chuckle.

"Is it odd that I feel like I'm looking at human versions of me when I look at you two?" She said with a laugh as Amethyst laughed as well.