Author's Note:Why Steven beat Izuku

All right.

In the last chapter, Steven beat Izuku in the finals of the Sports Festival Tournament and I know this app/site well enough to know that result won't sit well with a few MHA/Izuku fans who read this.

Truth is, I've seen other MHA/SU stories that have Steven and Izuku go one on one and each time Izuku is the winner. My issue is that people do this without even knowing how strong and durable Steven actually is.

So let's toss some daggers and strike the heart first and talk about strength:

As inconsistent as SU may be with power scaling, Steven is stronger than Izuku. Say whatever you want: Izuku has NEVER lifted anything close to the size of Spinel's injector with his bare hands like Steven did.

And bear in mind: Steven was in a weakened state when he did that!

Speed? Again goes to Steven. He was fast enough to run across Beach City and so fast he ran up a building in his Pink form in "Everything's Fine".

"B-But Steven is still half human! He can bleed!"

Yes he can. And for a while the matter of Steven's durability/immortality did come into question....

Until "Growing Pains" revealed that not only does Steven have a healing factor of some kind but he's survived fractures and injuries that would KILL a normal human.

And no matter how many cool powers Izuku has, he's still a full human and has even suffered massive recoil damage(AKA broke his own bones) from his own powers.

Meanwhile, Steven's survived Yellow Diamond stomping on him, Peridot's ship exploding and blows from Gems like Jasper and Bismuth.

Which means Izuku really doesn't have a surefire way to keep Steven down for good. And that's assuming he's strong enough to break through Steven's barriers and shields, which were strong enough to deflect attacks from the Diamonds. So yeah: Not much chance of Izuku even leaving a scratch

Bottom line:

No matter how you spin the tale..

Steven is an alien Demigod of a hybrid while Izuku is just a regular human.

With all of this in mind:

This is why Steven beats Izuku.

Anyway, see ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

FilippoMasiero2

Jss2141

Craftfury