At The Dorms

(Narrator's POV)

"Guys! I just saw Steven heading to the boys dorm with Izuku! This might mean he'll start staying at the dorms with the boys! Maybe they can get some info about him." Mina exclaimed as Tsuyu gave her a look.

"Mina. No offense but this is beginning to come off as intrusive. Steven hasn't even been here a full week yet. Why should he have to tell us anything?" She said as Mina sighed.

"You're right. I'm sorry. But admit it. We all want to know more about Steven. Especially YOU, Tsu. Hehe~" She replied as Tsuyu blushed.

"I told you it isn't like that! I just don't like how you're trying to pry so much into the life of someone we literally just met a couple of days ago! Yeah, I wanna know more about Steven, but I'm not going to force or pry it out of him." She replied as the other girls agreed.

"Yeah. We need to give Steven some time. He's already got Burnin, Neito and Mineta on his case and trying to get under his skin. He doesn't need to feel like everyone is like those 3. That's NOT what any of us want, right?" Ochaco said as Mina and the others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! We should make him feel like he's part of the crew, you know? Make him feel welcome, not alienated. I'm sorry, everyone." Mina said as Ochaco giggled.

"Aw. We still love you, Mina. Besides, like you said, we all want to know Steven better. But as Tsuyu said, we can't force it out of him, OK?" She said as Mina giggled and nodded as she and the girls continued to laugh and talk until an abrasive voice could be heard.

"Would you give it a rest? Who cares if Frog girl has a crush on that new guy?" Burnin said as she came out of the shower.

"Well at least she's someone who Steven would like. Unlike you, Moe." Momo said as the other girls laughed while Burnin seethed.

"Damn you!! You think I can't get a guy? Trust me: After I win the Sports Festival, every guy in the academy will be at my feet!" She shot back.

"Yeah. And they'll be repelled by the smell and how ugly your toenails are. Seriously, ever heard of a pedicure?" Camie said as the other girls laughed while Burnin seethed and went to her bed.

*Meanwhile...*

At the UA Boys dorm, news that Steven would be residing there was met with excitement as the guys were eager to learn more about their new friend and classmate.

However, there was one exception...

"What?!? What is HE doing here?!?" Mineta exclaimed as Steven arrived at the dorm with Izuku.

"Shut up, Grapist. Steven's gonna be our new dormmate, so fuck off or you'll probably end up like that jackass Neito." Bakugo snapped as Mineta glared at Steven.

"Who are you?!? I demand to know who you are! You come in here, been here for only 3 days and yet you're suddenly the talk of the school?!? What does someone like you have that I don't?!? Even my precious Tsuyu can't seem to take her eyes off of you, you homewrecker!!" The Grape boy snapped as the others had finally had enough.

"Back off, Mineta! Leave Steven alone or we're gonna fucking beat you senseless!" Bakugo snapped as Mineta angrily went to his bed and sat on it, his arms wrapped around his knees like a child in time out.

"His precious Tsuyu? What is he talking about? Are him and Tsuyu a thing or...?" Steven asked as Kirishima laughed.

"Pfft! Tsu wouldn't give Mineta the time of day! Now YOU on the other hand...hehe...." He replied as Steven looked confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"What? You haven't noticed how she blushes when she's around you? You should totally have her as your date for the ball after the Sports Festival competition. I'm going with Mina, Bakubro is going with Camie and Midoriya is going with Ochaco. We can all roll up in there like true men!" Kirishima said as Steven just chuckled in reply.

"Well we can talk about that kind of stuff after this Sports Festival. And from what that Mt Lady said, most of us will be in it. So may the best man win, I guess." The hybrid said as Kirishima laughed.

"Ha! Likewise, Steven! I can't wait, man!" He replied as the guys all continued to laugh and talk about things while Mineta sat on his bed and grumbled to himself.

Heh! See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Jss2141

Craftfury

FilippoMasiero2

ShinGodzilla20

demetriusperry