Alone Time

(Narrator's POV)

Classes that week after the Sports Festival Tournament seemed to breeze by, especially after Steven and the others rescued Tsuyu. However, Tsu had yet to tell Steven about the warning from Shigaraki. Despite it being more like a challenge, she and the other girls took it as a warning. They knew how strong Shigaraki was. And as strong as Steven is, they knew there was a high chance the hybrid wouldn't survive the encounter or at the very least, he'd get severely injured.

That wasn't what Tsuyu wanted at all. She loved Steven and didn't want to lose him to a maniac like Shigaraki. And it's not like he HAD to accept the challenge even if Tsuyu told him about it.

In any case, today in particular, everyone else had gone out to do their own thing: Bakugo and Camie were spending the day with their respective parents, Izuku finally was introducing Ochaco to his Mom and Jiro and Kaminari were out on a double date with Mina and Kirishima.

That left Steven and Tsuyu alone at the co-ed area at UA. Now they could finally talk alone. And maybe do some other things that they could only do when everyone else was gone.

"So what did you want to talk to me about, Tsu?" Steven asked as Tsuyu smiled and blushed.

"*Ribbit* Does there have to be a reason? Why can't I just want to spend time with my boyfriend?" She asked as Steven chuckled.

"Oh I'm your boyfriend now? When did we become official?" He asked in jest as Tsuyu smiled and planted a kiss on his lips that he gladly reciprocated. If they weren't official before, they were now.

"*Ribbit* I'll be honest with you, Steven. You're.. different than the guys here at UA. There's just something about you that seems...pure." Tsuyu said as Steven raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"*Ribbit* I mean...you seem like the type of person who doesn't have any personal reasons for being a hero. You do it because you genuinely care about people. Not for fame or money or recognition. You're.... exactly what a hero should be. Not all the flash and glitz." Tsuyu replied.

"What do you mean? Aren't you guys trying to be heroes too?" Steven asked as Tsuyu sighed. While she loved and cared about her fellow classmates like family, she knew very well that quite a few of them had ulterior motives for being heroes, such as Urakaka and even Izuku himself.

"Well. I'll just be honest with you. Urakaka's reason for being a hero is for the money. Bakugo's was for the fame and recognition, though I think that's changed with him. And Midoriya-Chan's reason is to be like All Might. It's actually a borderline obsession, but that's another story. To be honest, you're the first person who doesn't care about any of that. You just want to help people and make things better for everyone." She said as Steven blushed and smiled.

"Thanks. But what about you? Why did you want to become a hero?" The hybrid asked as Tsuyu simply smiled and looked at him, love sparkling in her eyes as she placed both hands on his face.

"You want to keep talking? Or do you want to kiss me?" She asked as Steven didn't need to be told twice as the two of them shared a kiss right there. After they separated and after a few moments to catch their breath, Tsuyu's tongue shot out of her mouth and latched onto Steven's tongue, pulling him in for a heated make out session that seemed to last an eternity.

Afterwards, the two looked at each other as they were wrapped in each other's embrace....

"Ahem!!!"

Just as the others came back!

"Aha!!! So here you two are!!!! And it looks like you've been making out!" Mina exclaimed as Steven and Tsuyu blushed furiously.

"Wha?!? *Ribbit* What would make you think that, Mina?!?" Tsuyu snapped as Ochaco chuckled.

"Oh I don't know, Tsuyu. Maybe the fact that you were so dead set on staying back with Steven? Or the fact that you were so excited about the very idea that you were going to get some alone time with him?" She asked with a laugh as Tsuyu blushed.

"Looks like you were right, Camie. They DID want some alone time." Bakugo said with a smirk as everyone laughed as Steven and Tsuyu blushed even more but eventually joined in the laughter. How could they be mad? It was all in good fun.

And it's not like they were wrong!

A nice fluff chapter with Steven and Tsuyu!

See ya next chapter!

Craftfury

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

FilippoMasiero2