Mineta's Suspicion/Warpy Pad

(Narrator's POV)

*Meanwhile*

"So what's up with that new guy Steven anyway?" Mineta asked as he came inside Class 1-A despite being in Class 1-B. He and Burnin were friends, so anyone she didn't like was automatically disliked by him.

"Mineta, back off. You aren't supposed to be in this classroom. And why do you care anyway? Unlike you, Steven's a good guy. Strong too. Yeah, we don't know a lot about him but--" Mina began to say...

"AHA! Exactly! You don't! Who knows what kind of guy he is when he isn't here?!? You ever notice how he hasn't really said much about himself?!? Where's he from?!? What does he do when he's not in class?!? For all you know, he could be a villain posing as a hero!!" Mineta exclaimed as Ochaco rolled her eyes.

"Please get lost Mineta." She said in annoyance as Mineta left in a huff.

"As much as I hate agreeing with that perv, we really don't know much about Steven. And after the way he throttled Monoma, I want to know more about him and that form he took. We know he's from the States. But where does he live?" Momo asked.

"He doesn't stay in the dorms otherwise I would have asked already. Wish he would though. It's like he disappears after class ends." Izuku replied as Mina got an idea.

"Hmm. I wonder if there's a way we can follow him? Not stalk but you know...see what he does?" She asked as Tsuyu sighed.

"Why? He's only been here a day and you guys wanna invade his privacy? *Ribbit*" She said in a rather sharp manner as the others looked at her.

"Whoa. Easy, Tsu. I'm not saying we hack the guy's phone or anything. I'm simply saying we follow him after school. But he always leaves before we do, so it may be hard to find an exact route he takes." Mina said.

"I actually took the liberty of following him yesterday. He didn't take the normal path most of us take, so I wanted to see what was going on. I got a good ways until he stopped. I quickly hid because he turned around. I guess he felt like someone was following him." Toru Hagakure said as Mina and the others nodded.

"Got it. Let us know the route and we'll follow him." Mina said until Shinso came back inside.

"You may want to hold off on this conversation for now. Steven's on his way in here." He said as everyone went quiet as the hybrid came in a few moments later.

"Uh...hey everyone. Sorry about earlier." He said as Bakugo laughed.

"Ha! What are you apologizing for? No one likes that jerk Neito anyway. You did everyone a favor." He said as Camie gave him a look before chuckling.

"Don't worry about it, Steven. But I wanted to ask you; Why don't you stay in the dorms?" Izuku asked as Steven shook his head.

"I dunno. Never really considered it." The hybrid replied as the bell rang.

"Shoot! We're all late for the next class! Come on, everyone." Momo exclaimed as they all left to head to their next class.

*Later....*

Once classes were done for the day, Steven headed off. But this time he was being followed.

"OK. Toru said she saw him head this direction when he left school yesterday, so let's...wait hold up! Shh! There he is." Mina said as she, Tsuyu, Ochaco and Momo all followed Steven. But when they found him...

*FLASH*

"Whoa! He's gone! What on Earth? That pad just warped him away." Mina exclaimed as Tsuyu then got on the pad. Nothing happened.

"*ribbit* How did Steven-kun activate it? Where did he go?*ribbit*" She asked as Mina and Ochaco looked at her with smirks on their faces.

"Steven-kun? Hehehe...." Mina said as Tsuyu blushed. In truth, she did have a crush on the hybrid but did her best to hide it due to Mina being the known gossip queen.

"Uh...*blushes* Listen! That isn't important right now! We need to figure out how this warpy pad works!*ribbit*" Tsuyu said as she jumped up and down in an attempt to activate the pad to no avail.

Ochaco, Mina and Momo just looked on and chuckled at their friend.

"Tsu, I don't think we're going to get anywhere. At least not today. So let's call it quits for now." Ochaco said as Tsu sighed.

"*ribbit* Fine. But I wonder what this pad even is? And where did it take Steven?" She asked.

"I dunno. That's just another question you can ask him on your first date together." Mina said as she, Momo and Ochaco laughed while Tsuyu blushed furiously.

"*Ribbit* S-Shut up! It's not like that!" She said as the 4 girls headed back to the UA girls dormitory.

🎶Tsuyu likes Steven!!🎶

Heh! Keep em coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

Jss2141

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287