chapter hundred-fourtynine: exchanging life for life

"but the medicine is too bitter... i don't want to drink it today... good or bad..."

xuan long lifted his head, calmed his whiskers, and returned hoarsely.

"okay."

yan yi looked at the flickering fire not far away and said, "drink that medicine... always going to fall asleep, i think... talk to apo more..."

xuan long: "... good. "

"the irises by ziwei lake have withered, and i can't send you flowers in the future... will apo still like me..." tears came out of the corners of yan iris's eyes.

the flowering period of the iris is in the spring, and after may it withers away, xuanlong likes the iris, and the bird's iris has been using divine power to keep the flower in bloom when the brain is still clear, and now that the divine body is crippled and the divine power is weak, the spell will not work.

last month, yan iris took advantage of xuanlong's lack of attention, struggled to get up and went to ziwei lake, and found that the large piece of iris had withered into a dry branch, and was greatly shocked, and when he returned, he cried sadly for a long time.

"loved it." xuan long's fingers wiped away his tears.

"there are no flowers, as you like, don't cry."

"really..." yan yi turned around with difficulty and lay flat, trying to see xuan long's expression clearly, to make sure that the man was not coaxing him to be happy.

xuan long bent his lips, "hmm. "

yan iris raised her hand, drew up her little thumb, and smiled: "then we pull the hook, the iris flower is gone... apo won't hate me... treat me as well as before..."

"well... pull the tick. xuan long raised his hand to grab yan iris's little thumb and listened to his mouth murmuring. pull the hook... hang oneself...... ten thousand years, no change... if apo deceives me, he... poop..."

yan yi wanted to threaten xuan long with some method so that he would always like himself, but if the oath was too vicious, he was reluctant to let xuan long swear, in case the spirit was fulfilled, it was still himself who was sad.

i thought about it for half a moment and said seriously.

"if apo deceives me, i will... no better than you again. "

xuan long: "well, if i lie to you, you shouldn't be nice to me." "

the two men's little thumbs hooked, and their thumbs touched together.

yan yi: "then don't lie to me..."

xuan long: "good..."