chapter hundred-fourtyseven: can you like me today?

Start from the beginning

originally, when he came, he went directly to knock on the door, xuan long felt that he was noisy, so he stopped knocking on the door, and waited quietly outside, and when the hour passed, xuan long would come out.

as a general, he had to go to the shrine every day.

when xuan long woke up in the morning, ah zhi beside him was still asleep, and he sensed the familiar breath outside, he stopped the action of lifting the quilt, and used the sound transmission technique to summon pi bi to come in, across the luo tent road.

"here he comes again..."

"general, do you want to drive him away?"

"not necessarily... let him go. "

although yan yi is stupid now, but the character is as stubborn as ever, pity bi can't drive away, and when it comes to making trouble, it will be a storm again, and it will be wasted.

if he waits a long time, he will leave on his own.

xuan long used invisibility when he went out, yan yi was now weak in divine strength, xuan long walked in front of him, he couldn't find it, crouched on the ground with a tree branch and painted it randomly, from time to time he looked up at the closed temple door, the look of his eyes, he clearly wanted to knock on the door, but he still endured.

xuanlong slowly bent over, his fingertips touched yan iris's face, the wind blew over, the silver hair was wrapped between xuan long's fingers, yan iris suddenly froze, the branches in his hand fell to the ground, his fingers grabbed the clothes in his heart, and he coughed painfully.

the spirit god jun coaxed yan yu to take the medicine day by day, but the emperor xing was seriously damaged, and even the spirit medicine could not stop his divine body from weakening day by day, once he coughed, he would cough up a lot of blood, his face was visibly pale, for a moment even his eyes were hollow, after coughing and wiping it casually with his white sleeves, the corners of his mouth were bright red, and his body was full of blood stains.

xuan long thought that he would always leave like this, who knew that after he eased up, he knelt up and pinched his sleeve to wipe the blood stains on the white jade brick floor, as if he was completing some important ritual.

a white light flashed in mid-air, and the spirit god king appeared on the side of yan iris, his eyes crossed the direction where xuan long was located, and he bent down to grab yan iris's arm.

"iris, get up and go back with your father."

yan yi looked up with red eyes, "i soiled apo's yard... he's going to hate me even more. "

"no, it won't." with a wave of his sleeve, the ground was spotless. "father has cleaned it for you, he won't know, go ahead, go back to breakfast with father."

"but i want to see him..." yan yu looked in the direction of the temple door and muttered.