chapter hundred-fourtyseven: can you like me today?

Start from the beginning

"it's going to get better..."

"it will be fine..."

the spirit of the trolling clasped yan iris's hand, gently wiped away the tear marks in the corners of yan iris's eyes, and watched as yan iris fell into a coma again, the words seemed to comfort yan iris and comfort herself.

however, everything did not get better.

yan jing could not find a way to repair the emperor star for a long time, and several times without success, the medicinal effect of 'starting from the beginning' was exerted to the extreme, and yan jing woke up after ten days of sleep and became a veritable fool.

the joy and anger of the fool are all on his face, and he laughs when he is happy, and he cries when he is sad, and he misses his lover and runs to see him.

xuan long was afraid that he would get close to him, and the closer he got, the heavier the repercussions he would suffer, and before he could find a way to repair the emperor star, yan yu would probably die early.

the most vicious words that have never been said in his life have almost been said to yan iris once, and when yan iris listened to it, he cried silently, looking at xuan long with black and white eyes, the skin at the end of his eyes was red, and the tears hung in his eyes, and fell down in large pieces.

xuan long coaxed him, he would not cry, but xuan long never coaxed, and when he returned, he slammed the door and shut him out of the door, leaving him with a pestle there.

every time he was led back to the palace by the spirit king, the next day he ran upside down and waited outside the xuanjiang hall.

this morning, when the spirit was not paying attention, he came again.

crouching under the towering god tree outside the temple, his long silver hair and robe dragged on the ground, holding a branch in his hand and drawing circles on the ground boredly, with a brown hand-held food box next to him.

he always came with gifts, each time different, sometimes a bag of maltose, sometimes a string of sugar gourds, a bunch of windmills...

they are all sent by the spirit god king to the mortal world to coax the swallow kites to be happy, a piece of maltose can make the swallow kites drink one more bowl of porridge, and a string of sugar gourds can coax the swallow kites to obediently drink all the medicines that make the bitter tongue tingle.

what yan yi liked, he thought that xuan long would also like it, so he drank the medicine, secretly hid the sugar gourd, and gave it to xuan long like a treasure, but xuan long did not look at it and told him to roll.

everything that could be sent was sent, yan yi didn't know what else could please xuan long, he thought hard before going to bed last night, he wanted to break his head before remembering that xuan long seemed to like to eat fish soup, this morning sneaked to the kitchen, with a vague memory barely made a copy.