chapter hundred-fourtythree: i'm not afraid to be taken by him

Start from the beginning

"the general of misfortune and misfortune has returned from the mortal world..." xian'e said with a stumbling face.

ten thousand years ago, yan weiheng and xuan long died together in battle, and after ten thousand years of reincarnation, he and xuan long had returned, and yan weiheng really should have returned.

yan yi stopped, "... when to come back. "

"you came back not long after you were unconscious... i heard that general xuanlong was seriously injured and bedridden these days, and it was all general fu who took care of him. it has been rumored outside that general xuanlong was touched by the infatuation of general misfortune and was happy with him, and a lover finally became a family member. "

"impossible!" yan yi's eyes suddenly turned red, and she broke away from xian'e's support.

xian'e was startled by his roar and looked at him worriedly: "emperor jun..."

yan yi's whole body was shaky, and he was like a psychopath, muttering, "no, no, the person he loves is me..."

"emperor jun, you don't want this, your body is most afraid of great joy and great sorrow now..." xian'e was afraid that he would fall, and went forward to help him.

yan yi grabbed her wrist, and tears flowed from her empty eyes: "the person he loves is me, right?" ......"

"he's just mad at me, not empathetic... it's not empathy..." originally not really seeking answers from xian'e, yan yu let go of his hand after a while, stumbled outside, said that he wanted to ask xuan long for an understanding, fell halfway through, and got up on his own.

as a result, even the door of xuanlong's bedchamber could not be entered.

he wouldn't see him.

pity bi blocked the door, the usual cold and hot irony, yan yi did not care how people other than xuan long treated him, he slammed on the door with one hand, knocked on the door with the other hand, the carefully groomed hair was already chaotic, the jade crown on his head did not know where it landed, and the cloak was distributed, like a madman.

"apo... you look at me... you see if i'm okay... i have something to say to you... please..."

"please..."

his eyes were swollen, his tears seemed to flow endlessly, and all that remained was his dignity.

pity bi looked at him coldly: "ten thousand years ago, the general died in battle, and you failed to protect him." ten thousand years later, the general will scatter the way for you in the mortal world, and you don't know how to cherish, and it is not enough to push him into the land of eternal disaster again and again, is it not enough? "

"the emperor is dead-hearted, the broken mirror cannot be reunited, the general has been determined with the general for life, and if you insist on blending in, it will only make the general embarrassed."

yan yi's hand was still against the door, but his body slid down and fell to the ground softly: "i don't believe... i want him to say to me personally... cough cough cough cough..." he covered his lips, blood still spilling from his fingers and dripping on his silver robe.

pity bi sneered, "don't you think that everything you are doing now is enough to move the heavens and the earth?" self-destructive luck, only a hundred years of life, and the face to come to the general to stalk and beat, the general is always cruel to you, if the general is really soft on you, you are comfortable for a hundred years, then the legs of the hands are thrown away, leaving the general alone in the world, have you ever thought about how to tell him how to spend a long life? "

"from beginning to end, you only think about yourself. when you don't love, you will do everything you can to humiliate him, and if you love, you will not hesitate to destroy yourself, but also exchange his heart. he is stupid, you can coax him into the hand with a few nice words, after being betrayed and betrayed by you, you have to risk your life to save you and block the punishment for you, but if you have the slightest conscience, you should not provoke him again! "

"i'm not... i didn't mean to...... i was just...... it's just..." just want to be able to be together at the end of the day.

yan yi was indeed selfish, and when he heard about xuan long and yan weiheng, his most intuitive feeling was pain, and the pain that tore his heart and lungs made him lose his mind.

"he is a lone star, he can't have feelings, he can't be close to people, i can... i'm not afraid to be by him, you go and tell him, let me meet him, okay... i really, really miss him..." yan yi stretched out his blood-stained hand and went to grab pity bi's sleeve.