chapter hundred-fourty: i hurt

Start from the beginning

......

after yan yi suffered the heavenly punishment, his veins were broken, and the most capable medical immortals in the celestial realm were invited, and it took him three days and nights to barely repair his veins, and it was impossible to return to being as flexible as before within ten thousand years.

the heavenly punishment fell, and he should have died and could not escape, all because someone blocked it twice for him. despite this, yan yi was still unconscious for a whole month before waking up.

unexpectedly, he woke up blind.

ben had lost his two passions and three desires because he went to the dream mountain to find heavenly fruits, and he had no sense of hearing, smell, and taste, and now he was blind even in his eyes, and he had completely become a waster.

trauma can be cured, heart disease is difficult to treat, if people have no hope in life, it is better to live than to die. heavenly dao left him alive to let him survive in the world, which was the most vicious punishment.

yan yi did not want to live like this.

since he woke up, he has been bedridden all day, unwilling to eat, unwilling to drink medicine, and allowing his injuries to worsen day by day. the ear cannot hear, the eye cannot see, and he can communicate with him by means of transposition, but no one will persuade him to listen.

ah zhi was temporarily placed in the shuyun palace, and was watched by the spirit god king, and if the children saw the appearance of their father and emperor who were seriously ill, they would most likely cry.

no matter how powerful god is, he cannot withstand such self-destruction.

most of the time, yan yi was asleep, sometimes he didn't wake up for a few days, and if he continued like this, without the need for heavenly punishment to put him to death, his spirit would disperse on its own and scatter mortal dust.

although he was awake for a few days, his mind was clear, he knew what his fate would be, and when his spirit dissipated, he would turn into ten thousand wisps of dust and float in the world, transcending the six realms, not entering the cycle of reincarnation, and never meeting xuanlong again.

love is not too bitter, he has experienced it once is enough, no matter how strong the ability to bear pain, he cannot withstand repeated tossing and turning. he eventually lost to tendo.

the bed was covered tightly by a heavy curtain tent, and it could not penetrate half a point of light, and a handsome hand lifted the silver tent from the outside, and the spirit god king slowly sat down on the edge of the bed.

the bird lay on her back, tears streaming from the corners of her closed eyes and falling into her snow-white sideburns. knowing that he must have remembered xuan long again, the spirit of the dragon appeared in the palm of his hand, and with a light sigh he wiped away the tears for yan iris.

"the father knows that you think of him, and you listen to the father and drink the medicine, and the father invites him to come to see you, okay?"

even if xuan long was disgusted with yan yi and was fighting for the face of the spirit, he would definitely be willing to come.

but after it comes.

not after that.

yan yi didn't want to bother him anymore.

he just wanted to leave quietly, to give himself some decency, and hoped that when xuanlong thought of him inadvertently in the future, he would not think that he was very annoying.

before yan yi could answer, he gave up, and yu ling raised his fingertips, gently touched yan yi's silver hair, and almost choked: "iris er, what do you really want your father to do..."

"as long as you open your mouth... father can do everything for you, good or bad..."

"don't you want to torture yourself like this again..."

the wound is in the child's body, and the pain is in the heart of the parents. since yan yi woke up, in order to make him ignite the hope of life, he could say and do everything he could, but yan yi just didn't respond.

if he could not sense the weak breath of yan yi, the spirit of the trail almost thought he was dead.

he lay there quietly, like a noble and dim statue, clearly still so young, but forced to suffer undeserved blows, physically and mentally decayed.

the spirit did not know who else could save his child.

i thought that today yan iris would be as reluctant to speak as usual, who knew that after a moment, yan iris's bloodless lips moved, and the spirit of the trailing spirit came close to listen and heard him say:

"father... i hurt..." tears came out of the corners of his eyes as the words fell.