chapter hundred-thirtyeight: the great wedding

Start from the beginning

in the white jade tray on the mirror platform is a gold-encrusted jade crown, which was designed and created by the immortals of the ninth heaven for this big wedding, and the same branch of the jade immortal jun is only a pair.

"but... if you change it, it will not match the one of the queen of heaven. "xian'e is puzzled.

"no problem, he won't mind." yan yi smiled more and more gently.

"i made love to him with iris, and i love iris. there happened to be an iris jade crown in the private vault, which was bought when i went to the mortal world with him that year, and i have not brought it with me so far, and today it is just right, you can take it for me. "

xian'e heard strangely, it was rumored that the emperor had no feelings for the general xuanlong, and that marrying the jade immortal jun was forced by the heavenly dao to do it, and now it seems that the rumors are not credible.

the emperor clearly had a deep affection for the branch jade immortal, otherwise how could he be so meticulous, even the crown hair should be picky.

xian'e took the order and took the token given by yan yi to the emperor's private treasury. back and forth is fast, that is, there are too many treasures in the private treasury, it takes some effort to pick a small hair crown, xian'e called a few guards to help find it together, spend a small half pillar incense time, and finally found it.

she returned to the east pole hall and held the crown of hair to the people in front of the mirror table:

"emperor, you see this one..."

the words stopped abruptly.

the hall was empty, the silver tent called the wind blowing outside to rise and fall, the sky dimmed for no reason, and the entire sleeping hall fell into darkness, where there was a figure of a swallow in front of the mirror.

"emperor?"

xian'e searched several times inside and out, but did not find it, ran out to ask the divine soldier outside the door, and the divine soldier was also dazed, saying that the emperor had never been out of the east pole hall.

the auspicious hour was approaching, and there was no delay, so xian'e had to go to the spirit god king.

inside the shuyun palace, ling ling sat behind the silver case, holding a cowhide ancient book in his hand, and looked at it with trepidation, and the top talked about the process of dissolving the heavenly punishment.

the marriage of yan yi and zhi yu xianjun is one of the steps, in addition, it also needs cave flower candles, and the true unity of spirit and flesh can be regarded as conforming to providence.

it was not easy to persuade yan yi to get married, and it would not be more difficult to force him to live with zhiyu xianjun...

as she was wandering, the gate was suddenly pushed open, and the pink-clad xian'e panicked and broke into the temple.

"god king, it's not good... the emperor is gone..."

the spirit god king stood up and hurriedly said, "why don't you see it?" "

xian'e had just finished speaking, when there was a sudden 'boom' outside, lightning and thunder, torrential rain like a basin, and the wide open door was swaying back and forth by the fierce wind.

fang just looked at the ancient books fascinated, and the spirit did not notice the sky outside, and only then did he realize that it was raining outside.

it never rains in the celestial realm...

i don't know what i thought, but the face of the trailing spirit became miserable, and the ancient books in his hands fell to the ground.

xian'e saw his shaky appearance and hurriedly got up to help: "god king! "

the spirit god king withdrew his hand, and his lips trembled, "quick... go and inform the immortals that before the hour comes, they will surely find the kites back..." his voice became smaller and smaller, and he finally bent down on his abdomen.

"ah yu!!"

the cloaked man appeared at the right time and picked up the spirit god king.

ling lingling climbed on yan jing's clothes tightly with his bones, and the pain was cold and sweaty: "the kites are gone, you go looking for him... the vision of heaven is the punishment of heaven... the penalty is coming... go find the kites, leave me alone..."

"you're going..."

the big wedding was supposed to be handled by yu ling, but his body was inconvenient, so he was stared at by yan jing, who rushed back because of this vision.

he shrunk to inches, carried the spirit into the inner sanctum, put the person on the round bed, covered his palm with the flat abdomen of the spirit, and injected some divine power to soothe the fetus: "your fetus is unstable, don't be excited, i will find the kite, you can rest assured." "

this child came suddenly, the abdomen of the spirit had been injured by yan jing, and when he gave birth to yan jing, he almost died nine times in his life, it should be impossible to have another child, but it was just that there was, and it was not the right time.

yu ling leaned against the head of the bed with his eyes closed, pushing away yan jing's hand on his abdomen, and tears welled up from the corners of his eyes: "you go quickly... let's go..."

yan jing was heartbroken, leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, wiped away his tears for him, and ordered xian'e to take good care of the spirit before getting up and disappearing into the palace.

the gods received the order, and the ninth heaven was turned upside down, but there was no trace of the swallow iris. as an emperor, it was easy for him to hide from being found.