chapter hundred-thirtysix: all for you

Start from the beginning

yan yi: "i already have a sweetheart, and i can't tolerate anyone next to me in my eyes." "

"you and i are indeed destined for heaven, but fifty thousand years ago, i had a heart, i married him as a fairy, he desperately gave birth to heirs for me, i can't bear him." 」

"marrying you is only to obey the will of heaven and avoid heaven's punishment, and if you are clever, you should not be willing to do so."

zhi yuxian jun was silent for a long time: "xiao xian is willing." "

yan yi didn't want him to answer like this.

"it is xiao xian's good fortune to be able to help the emperor avoid heavenly punishment." zhi yu xianjun whispered.

yan yi was dumbfounded for a moment, and when he opened his mouth and wanted to say something, zhi yu xianjun had already stepped out.

the celestial realm was divided into day and night like that of mortals, and at this time the night was already deep, and ah xian cried all day and slept in the side hall early. in his dream, he chased after his mother-in-law in a confused way, and it was clear that her mother-in-law was not far away from him and smiled softly at him, but he couldn't catch up with him, and his eyes were red.

when zhi yuxianjun walked out of the east pole hall, ah xian seemed to be aware, so he opened his eyes, lifted the quilt and ran out.

in the dark night hung a round of bright moon, under the bright moonlight, a thin figure was slowly walking down the jade steps in front of the east pole hall. ah xian murmured and ran over, and before he could get closer, the man turned to look at him hesitantly.

"demon? ......"

the closer he got, the more sure ah xian was that this was his mother-in-law, the familiar breath of her mother-in-law, and he couldn't make a mistake. the only thing he wasn't sure about was whether he had woken up from his dream.

"mother-in-law..." the closer he got, the more cautious he became, and he looked at his mother-in-law fixedly, afraid that in the blink of an eye, the mother-in-law would disappear, and the wet water vapor in his eyes made him unable to see the face of the mother-in-law, and naturally he could not see the hatred that flashed under the eyes of the person in front of him.

before ah xian could react, the other party suddenly raised his hand to hit him, ah xian was defenseless, and his young body was hit by a powerful mana and flew out, and the back of his head crashed into the towering dragon jade pillar and fell heavily to the ground.

he was trembling and coughing up blood, not understanding what he had done wrong, and his mother wanted to punish him like this. but it doesn't matter, as long as the mother and father come back, as long as the mother is still willing to ask him, it doesn't matter.

he reached out his hand and reached for the dust-free white boots that had stopped in front of him, blood and tears mixed together, smashing on the white jade bricks beneath him: "mother... they said...... the father is dead... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there is no father..."