chapter hundred-thirtysix: all for you

Start from the beginning

ten thousand years ago, zhiyu xianjun died for him, falling into mortal dust one step ahead of him, and now that he has returned, it is really normal, yan yi's heart is calm, only happy for ah xian, the child finally has a mother.

after the divine attendant outside the temple passed, the door was pushed open, and the white-clothed immortal king entered, stopped from outside the yan iris ten zhang, and knelt down on the ground: "see the emperor." "

yan yi: "no need to be polite, get up." "

"thank you emperor." zhi yuxian jun stood up unhurriedly.

yan yi looked at him after sitting on the silver case, and felt that the appearance of the immortal jun in front of him was no different from that of ning zhiyu in the mortal world, but there seemed to be something different elsewhere.

ning zhiyu looked gentle as water, his eyebrows were smiling, and zhiyu xianjun was clear and cold, and his appearance was indifferent.

there was the same person on both sides, and yan yi did not investigate deeply: "since you have returned, you will lead ah xian back to your side." "

the white-robed immortal jun was slightly embarrassed, his hands were clasped in front of him, and he asked with his eyes hanging down: "what does the emperor mean?" "

yan yi realized that something was wrong and frowned, "you don't remember?" "

the white-clothed immortal jun raised his head and looked at shangyan iris: "dare to ask the emperor jun, what should xiao xian remember?" "

yan yu's eyebrows twisted deeply: "all dust." "

the white-robed immortal jun's eyebrows showed a little dazedness and shook his head.

yan yi saw that he did not look like a fake, and sighed.

"well, back off."

supposedly, the ascendant will not forget the past unless someone intervenes. the reason for this is not difficult to guess, and yan yi quickly has a conclusion in his mind.

"yes." zhi yu xianjun was summoned in a confused way, and then retreated in a confused way, and the emperor's heart was unfathomable, not something he could understand if he wanted to understand.

turning around and about to go out, i heard the person behind me ask faintly.

"you know the post-sealing ceremony on the fifteenth day of the next month."

zhi yuxian jun paused, and his ears were stained with a somewhat inconspicuous thin red: "xiao xian has heard the spirit god king mention it." "

ten thousand years ago, he had a deep affection for the emperor and was willing to die for him, and now that he has returned, he is willing to marry him as a fairy and be his queen of heaven.