chapter hundred-thirtyfive: nothing about me

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

ning zhiyu was ashamed of ah xian, but he couldn't take care of himself, and all he could do now was to smile at the child as best as he could, and wanted to raise his hand to wipe away his tears for him, but he had no strength.

"ah xian does not cry... mother...... don't be mad at you..."

"why did the mother leave ah xian..." the little man cried more and more sadly. ah xian knows that the mother is often in a bad mood and does not want to see ah xian, ah xian can bear not to see the mother, the mother and father do not leave ah xian ..."

"ah xian will obey... mother...... ah xian will obey..."

ning zhiyu couldn't bear to look at him again, turned his head and closed his eyes, and a line of clear tears appeared in the corners of his eyes: "... i'm sorry. "

"ah xian don't be sorry, ah xian wants his mother to accompany ah xian ..."

ning zhiyu's life was getting weaker and weaker, and ah xian leaned over and hugged his neck, pressed against his face like a puppy, and hoarsely called, "mother... mother-in-law..."

hot tears flowed into ning zhiyu's neck socket, and could not warm his body anymore. although he did not have enough fun in this life, he was still decent when he left, accompanied by children, and there were still people who were sad for him.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh listen to uncle yan's later... words..." a faint breath sound sprayed over ah xian's ear, and such a commandment only made ah xian feel endless fear.

"don't... ah xian has a mother and a father, why should he listen to others..."

"ah xian doesn't want anyone, ah xian only needs his father, king and mother..."

ning zhiyu's time was running out, there was no way to continue to coax him, his eyes were closed, and he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes: "ah xian is disobedient... mother... i don't like you..."

the soft dumplings were immediately afraid: "mother and father don't dislike ah xian, ah xian obeys, ah xian obeys is..."

"then the mother and father should not leave ah xian either, okay?" ......"

ning zhiyu bent the corners of his mouth and coaxed him: "good..."

then he turned his head slightly, "yan iris... all i said, did it... you promised me... also... do it..."

yan yi and xuan long watched all this in silence.

no one expected that ning zhiyu would suddenly commit suicide.

ten thousand years ago, xuan long was stabbed to death by the magic blade, and ten thousand years later, the demon zun committed suicide with the magic blade, and the god and demon could not survive after the magic blade in his body, let alone the body of ning zhiyu mortal.