chapter hundred-twentyeight: the mother and father don't want the father

Start from the beginning

"hmm."

ah zhi thought about it, and sadness appeared in his ice-green pupils: "father emperor is the best person in the world to treat ah zhi, but he is always very unhappy." "

xuan long lost his mind: "why?" "

the dragon heart had been given to yan yi, ning zhiyu could be saved, and what else could he not be happy about.

is dragon heart invalid? ......

"because the father thinks of you." ah zhisha said dumbly.

xuan long was all child nonsense, and did not go to his heart. he and yan iris may have had an affair before, but they were all destroyed by the reality in the mortal dust, and yan iris got a real lover, where will she still think of him.

parental discord is a big harm to the child, xuan long does not want to poke, changes the topic, leads ah zhi into the temple, and asks pi bi to take out the small snacks that have been prepared long ago.

ah zhi sat on xuan long's lap, took a piece of peach blossom cake from the plate on the table, and extended his small short arm to xuan long's lips: "mother eat it." "

xuan long raised his hand to take it, and said with a shallow smile, "good." "

when fang cai xuanlong opened the door, yan yi had already left, ah zhiji hung on to his father's body, worried so tightly, even why xuan long wanted to leave them did not have the heart to ask, after eating a few bites of soft cake, he said: "mother, father emperor said, when you come back, our family of three can be reunited, why do you and father emperor still live separately?" "

when he was in the mortal world, the father and emperor said that the partial hall where he lived was the residence of his mother and father, and the father and emperor were clearly reluctant to leave for a moment, and put the luxurious qiankun palace main hall without sleeping, and took him to live with him in the partial hall.

"i lived separately from him."

xuan long had a hard time explaining the complexity to ah zhi, he thought that such a young child didn't understand anything.

partial sheng ah zhi looked at him with those red peach blossom eyes and whispered, "don't you like him anymore..."

"father and emperor just sent me to the door and left, and he didn't dare to come in to see his mother-in-law."

xuan long's throat moved slightly, and he said dryly, "ah zhi, no matter what i do with your father and emperor, you are my child." "

"yes..." ah zhi twisted his small body, visibly lost.

xuan long is the most unsound, not even able to coax children, seeing that the little man is not happy, his heart is tight, and he has to tell him to eat more pastries.