chapter hundred-twentyfive: undoing the deed

En başından başla

the loss of love is like the removal of muscles and bones from flesh and blood, yan yi never felt that he could bear that kind of pain, and in fact, his endurance was far stronger than he imagined, at least after experiencing the loss of xuan long, it was difficult to lose and recover, he could still stand here with strength, waiting for the person to come to the appointment, waiting for the person to come to him to break the contract and leave.

just after the hour, the bird's gaze retracted from the tree, and he inadvertently turned to look at it, and his eyes froze.

i saw the man in black clothes slowly walk up from the stairs paved with white jade, and the first rays of gold in the morning fell on the corners of his eyebrows, so indifferent and handsome.

fifty thousand years ago, on the day of the contract, the same yan iris arrived first, and on the eve of the contract he was so excited that he couldn't sleep, and he touched the xuan general hall to toss the xuan dragon quite overheated, so xuan long got up late, asked yan iris to wait for him for two full hours, and almost ran to his palace to catch him.

the man was late that day, and he walked toward him unhurriedly, probably because they still had a long life to waste, and it was understandable to delay an hour or two.

but now they have no time to waste.

everything in front of him coincided with fifty thousand years ago, the man's appearance did not change in the slightest, except for the dark golden mask on his face, he seemed to be the original xuanlong, and he loved his own xuanlong without any mustard.

yan yi laughed and pretended to be having a nightmare that was difficult to wake up: "you are here. "

xuan long stood not far from yan yi and looked up at him, "hmm. "

the two looked at each other.

yan yi remembered the day of the signing, in front of the si shen temple, they smiled at each other, exchanged heartfelt words, and made an eternal oath, and now only 50,000 years later, they have reached the point of parting ways.

yan yi was in pain and tried to maintain his composure, but he still blinked and shed tears, and asked in a trembling voice, "apo..."

"you hate me."

xuan long looked down.

"hate."

hate you with affection, love me and lose to me to love you too much.

i hate that you have too much affection for ning zhiyu, and in order to save his life, you can put me in an unkind and unjust place.

hate you for being too cruel, all the heart is fierce to give me one, whether i can bear it or not...