chapter hundred-twentyone: going home

Start from the beginning

in fact, sakura and ah zhi are not too familiar with each other, ah zhi does not like to talk much in ordinary days, always stuffy, only the flower girl takes the initiative to communicate with him, ah zhi is willing to say a few words. after all, such a young child, suddenly without a father, came to a completely unfamiliar environment, and still no one would get used to it immediately.

as soon as the father emperor came, ah zhi's whole body came alive, wrapped around the father emperor's neck like a small octopus, and buried his face in his shoulder, refusing to come down from him.

when the meal was on the table, yan yi coaxed ah zhi to sit on the stool by herself, and the flower girl and daughter sat down at the table. eight dishes and a soup are placed on the table, the red candle in the center is the only light source in the whole room, and the dim candle flame does not dispel the strange atmosphere in the house.

time could not dilute the past, hua niang deeply remembered how xuan long died at the hands of yan yue, even if the later yan yi was indeed a good father, it could not be a reason for him to be forgiven, and she was not qualified to forgive anything for xuan long.

but ah zhi needed the father, so they were going to sit here and have a good talk.

"rough tea and light rice, i hope that the gods and kings will not be disgusted." the flower girl spoke softly.

yan yi paused: "during this time, you have worked hard, thank you for taking care of the baby for me." "

the flower girl shook her head, clipped a piece of shrimp cake to ah zhi, and then filled her daughter with a bowl of petal porridge: "i am for along." "

swallow iris throat hair stem: "anyway thank you." "

a meal was eaten very quietly, the child's appetite was small, and soon it was full, the flower girl asked sakura to take ah zhi out on the swing, ah zhi looked at yan yi, and from his eyes, he knew that the father also wanted to go out for the time being, so he went to the courtyard with sakura three times in one step.

there were only flower girls and swallow kites left in the room, and the two sat facing each other, and the flower girls took the lead in speaking: "you can come back, ah zhi is very happy." "

yan yi: "well, he has followed me since he was a child, and he will rely on me a little." "

the flower girl was silent and tightened the chopsticks in her hand: "you said that you gods and immortals will also get married and have children, then you will definitely marry a wife in the future... you have married a wife and have other heirs, but you will be good to aaron's children. "

yan yi slowly looked at the flower girl and smiled lightly, "i will not marry a wife." "

"if you want to marry, marry him only."

flower girl: "... what do you mean? "