chapter hundred-twenty: in the future, the father himself will teach you

Start from the beginning

yan iris's eyes were red, and he wiped the tears from ah zhi's face with his fingers, and smiled: "you are the treasure of the father and the emperor and the mother, how can the father and the emperor not want you." "

"don't listen to what others say."

ah zhi stopped talking, and suddenly threw himself into yan iris's arms, his small arm tightly wrapped around yan iris's neck, and sullenly called out to his father.

yan yi raised his hand to cover his back and patted it, ah zhi cried out uncontrollably as if he had been touched by some mechanism, and the voice went from small to large with yan yi's comfort.

"father the emperor... father the emperor..."

"ah zhi thinks about you well..."

"ah zhi still thinks you really don't want me anymore... woohoo, woohoo..."

yan yi knew that he was sad, knew that he needed to vent, so she hugged him and let him cry, patting him on the back, the warm tears soaked his shoulders, and in addition to his heartache, he thought that if xuan long knew that he had made their children so sad, he would definitely hate him one more point.

yan yi sighed in his heart and said, "ah zhi is not crying, the father emperor went to buy you a sugar gourd and make amends to you, okay?" "

ah zhi slightly loosened the hand that was wrapped around yan yi's neck, looked at him with red eyes, and said seriously: "ah zhi doesn't want sugar gourds, as long as the father and emperor come back, it will be enough." "

yan yi smiled and scratched his small nose with his fingers: "how can ah zhi be so magnanimous?" "sure enough, i followed your mother-in-law."

ah zhi leaned his small face on yan yi's shoulder and said softly, "because father emperor treats ah zhi best." "

yan yi: "did aunt hua treat you badly?" "

ah zhi shook his head and whispered, "aunt hua treats ah zhi well, but the father emperor is the best and most important." "

yan yi's palm caressed the back of ah zhi's head, and without knowing what he thought, his eyes became dim: "father emperor is not as good as you think... when he gave birth to you, he suffered a lot of hardships and suffered a lot of pain, and when you see him in the future, you will be kind to him, don't make him sad, you know? "

ah zhi nodded obediently, indicating that he remembered, and then asked with some expectation: "did the father emperor get his mother back?" ...... when will ah zhi be able to see his mother-in-law? "

"...... almost there. "

"soon, you'll be able to see him."

"he must have wanted to see you too." yan yi said with a smile.