chapter hundred-twenty: in the future, the father himself will teach you

Start from the beginning

"ah zhi misses you so much..."

yan yi shrunk into inches and appeared in front of ah zhi in a flash, he slowly squatted down, raised his hand to stroke ah zhi's small face, and smiled: "father emperor is here to pick you up this time." "

ah zhi looked at yan yi sheepishly, and when yan yi was about to touch him, he suddenly took a step back, and the cold well water sprinkled half of his body without realizing it.

ah zhi held back tears. no matter how strong he is, he is no more than a five-year-old child.

"don't lie to me..."

"ah zhi dreams of his father every night, and every time the father and emperor say that it is fast, fast... but when is it fast, when will ah zhi grow up. "

"the demons in the academy say that it takes a long time to grow up, and to die is to die, and there is nothing left. the father emperor said that when ah zhi grew up and then came to pick up ah zhi, in fact, he was cheating ah zhi, right? "saying, the tears on the little man's face will fall down."

yan yi's hand froze in mid-air, and his heart was like a knife: "no..."

ah zhi choked up in grievance: "ah zhi dreams of his father and emperor every night, and every time he wants to touch his father, the father and emperor disappear immediately... this time it must also be false, the father emperor does not want ah zhi, he will leave ah zhi alone, then ah zhi does not want to see the father emperor..." that being said, people are standing where they are and are reluctant to leave.

even if he was dreaming, he wanted to see his father and emperor more and stay with him for a longer time.

yan yi was sad and funny at the same time, and this little person thought he was dreaming. he raised his hand and pinched a knife, and the bucket in ah zhi's hand fell to the ground, and the palm of his hand was weightless, and ah zhi looked down slowly and half-heartedly.

yan yi opened his arms and stopped the little man in front of him into his arms, looked at him and xuan longxiao's green pupils, and said softly: "silly ah zhi, father emperor he once deceived you." "

"when you touch the father's face, you know whether it is true or not."

the father and emperor in the dream would only smile at him from a distance and say something vague, which would not allow him to touch. ah zhi gradually realized that he might not be dreaming.

but isn't the father dead? they all said that his father was dead, and that he was a wild child without a father and a mother.

ah zhi raised his small hand very slowly and touched yan iris's cheek, afraid that the dream would be shattered in an instant. after feeling the real, warm touch, a sour rushed up between his noses, and when he braked, he burst into tears and gently called out.

"father the emperor..."

since ah zhi was born, he has never left yan yi's side, and he has been separated for so long, and yan yi's heart is also full of mixed feelings, and he is not willing to give up to the extreme.