chapter hundred-eighteen: the dragon realm of the soul road

Start from the beginning

however, it did not.

the woman's original loving look became cold the moment her eyes touched the appearance of the little dragon, and she threw the chopsticks in her hand at him furiously.

"come on, don't call me mother-in-law, i don't have a son like you!"

the chopsticks struck the little dragon's cheek with spiritual power, and the little dragon hid sideways, but failed to dodge, and the tip of the chopsticks left a deep blood blade on the cheek.

he seemed to be used to being treated like this, and when he was injured, he didn't even raise his hand to wipe the blood from the wound, but stood there with his head on his side, as if frozen by time.

"ugly, roll."

"don't interfere with our eating."

"lone star."

"when you see it, you lose your appetite."

the words of rejection from the brothers and sisters scrambled to spit out of their mouths.

xiao long didn't seem to hear, he stared at the ground and said, "mother, i'm hungry." "

the woman sneered, "if you're hungry, go find something to eat yourself." "

"giving birth to you and allowing you to live is already a great gift, and it is better to starve to death with a sin like you."

those closest to him wanted him to die.

xiao long obviously didn't quite understand what he had done wrong, and no matter how strong he was, he was just a child. he stood there, knees not yet high above the threshold, bowing his head and whispering.

"mother-in-law... i was wrong. "

the woman's face was sinister: "what are you wrong?" "

"you're wrong if you shouldn't have been born."

"roll!"

he was so disgusted with him that the bowls in front of him fell out, 'snapping' to the ground and shattering. if he does not leave again, the woman will probably flip the table.

yan yi clenched his fists, almost rushed over to grab the woman's collar and asked her, why did he treat xuan long like this, he was still so young, what mistake could he make, was the rest of the children a gift, he was born to be lowly.

however, no one present could see his presence.