chapter hundred-sixteen: the thousand year ancient pond of the soul road

Start from the beginning

xuan long raised his hand and patted yan yi's back, "let's go." "

"go home."

"...... good. yan yi continued to hold him for a moment before slowly releasing xuan long's body and looking at him to repeat those two words. go home..."

go home.

go home......

the simple word has become a luxury.

the thousand-year-old pond is still the original appearance, the simple stone bed, the simple stone table, the simple stone bench, the soft bedding and the exquisite food box added by the arrival of the swallow kite, the fruit on the stone table is always fresh...

the experience that had been dismissive had become the warmth that yan yi coveted today, and he was reluctant to leave like this, so he did not coax xuan long into the soul box at the first time, but stayed in the pool.

just like the husband and wife living, more sticky than ordinary couples, he no longer let xuan long go out alone to buy food, wherever xuan long went he had to follow together, did not miss every moment with xuan long, did not waste a minute and a minute of time.

the previous yan iris had to pestered xuan long at night to make fun, and these days yan iris suddenly didn't touch him, just hugged him to sleep, and xuan long felt strange.

he had never had confidence in himself, thinking that in such a short period of time, yan yu had lost interest in his body, and always liked to think about something that was not.

of course, just think about it, he can't say it, yan yi doesn't look for him to have fun, he is better underneath, he won't always be hurt, but he can't understand, where does yan yi like him, he was born not good-looking, his body is also a solid man, and it is not very comfortable to hold it up.

听说人族的男子都爱美娇娘......

something new starts to be interesting, but when you touch it, you lose interest.

until the third day, when yan iris hugged xuan long and kissed him before going to bed, he did not restrain his reaction, the two parted breathlessly, xuan long thought he would do something, but yan iris did nothing, just held his face with one hand, gently rubbed his skin with his fingers, and looked at his eyes as if he was remembering someone.

xuan long vaguely felt that yan yi was sad, but he didn't know why he was sad, so he comforted him in a clumsy way: "if you need to vent, just do it, don't care about me." "

every time the good swallow kites were very impatient, very happy, xuan long thought that this time the swallow kites would also be happy.

but this is not the case.

yan yu rubbed his face, and warm lips landed on his forehead: "when you become the wife i am marrying, i will want you again." "