chapter hundred-sixteen: the thousand year ancient pond of the soul road

Start from the beginning

i don't want to make him stupidly stare at a gift.

even if the nightmare was illusory, he still wanted to do what he should have done before.

sacrifice a true heart— even if the reborn dragon is no longer rare.

but whether he did it or not and whether xuan long wanted it or not were two different things.

the man next to him was silent for a moment, lifting his uncared left hand to the back of his neck, and before yan yu could understand what he was going to do, xuan long had to exert force and pull out a piece of ink-colored dragon scale in the shape of a crescent.

he snorted and pursed his lips to hand the dragon scales to yan iris, the blood falling along his fingers, and his face became visibly pale.

"i'll send you in advance."

even if it was a dream, xuan long's actions were the same as reality, or yan yi was out of control. a hot mist rose from his eyes, gently pulling the man into his arms and hugging him, his big palm clasping the back of his head, and his voice became dumber.

"don't be so stupid in the future... don't hand over everything so easily. "

"also see who the other person is, is it worth it for you to do this... got it? "

it is not easy to hand it over, but to identify the other party, will give the most precious things to each other. xuan long's mouth was clumsy, before he met yan yi, almost no one spoke to him, so he would not say smooth and nice words, and he wanted to explain in his heart, and the exit was just that.

"i know you treat me well."

not good.

not good.

i don't treat you well at all.

if i treat you well, you, me, ah zhi, our family of three should be blessed to live happily, where will you become thousands of broken soul ashes, even after death, the soul consciousness will be tormented by obsession and nightmares.

yan yi roared and screamed in his heart, hating himself and regretting that the two emotions were like a ferocious dragon hanging (meaning tornado) that rolled up his body and completely tore him apart.

however, he could not tell xuan long about those things, the waves rolling in his heart, the scarlet blood in his eyes, but when he opened his mouth, he was calm, full of belated, extreme tenderness.

"hmm."

"...... i treat you well. "

treat you well in the future.

as long as there is still a chance.