chapter hundred-four: past lives and present lives next

Start from the beginning

"you're leaving me?" yan yi did not hold back the choking sound. "i don't allow it... we said yes, to cross all the ages together, you hugh will renege on your word. "

"you hugh is going to break your word... if you break your word, i'm going to be angry with you. "

the man comforted him: "don't cry... i'm not going to die, but when i fall into samsara, you come looking for me..."

yan yi cried more and more fiercely, as if his heart had been hollowed out, and he raised his hand to wipe the blood gushing out of his mouth for the man: "the world is so big, how to find it... you are not allowed to die, you are dead and leave me alone, so that i can bear it. "

"see the wound on my face... the traces left by the burning of the karmic fire will be engraved on the soul, and the reincarnation will carry... the next time you see me, you'll recognize me at a glance..."

if you enter the cycle of reincarnation, you must drink meng po soup, even the heavenly emperor is not spared, this is the rule set by the heavenly dao. as a god, you must not go down to find a mortal to be a husband and wife, and anything that violates the heavenly path will be condemned by heaven.

yan yi knew that xuan long was making him happy, but he didn't want to, and he cried and trembled: "i don't want to... i don't want the next life, i just want to be in front of me, i want you to be with me forever..."

the man's heart was pierced by the magic blade, the most powerful medical immortal in the ninth heaven could not save him, and the matter of his departure was a foregone conclusion, and they all knew it.

but yan yi was unwilling to accept it, so he picked up the man and rushed to the heavenly palace, asking him to wait a little longer, there must be a way to save him.

however, before the halfway home, the man was no longer able to do it, his breath was getting weaker and weaker, and the person who was not good at laughing, at the last moment, left with a smile in the arms of yan iris.

he said.

"silly iris, i'm willing to be your general."

"i will cut through the thorns for you... protect your peace and stability. "

he's gone.

disappear into the world of swallow kites with their children.

......

inside the qiankun palace, the sleeping man on the dragon bed seemed to be in a nightmare, his forehead was wrapped in gauze, faintly oozing blood, and his young and handsome face was stained with tears, and even the pillow under him was soaked.

he murmured almost pleadingly.

"don't... apo... don't you go..."