chapter hundred-three: past lives and present lives on

Start from the beginning

"i know he's coming... but only now do i know that you are his robbery, and you are the most difficult robbery in his life! "

nine days of thunder, hell flying sand, sword spirit wearing... those great demons with advanced daoist skills did not necessarily survive the heavenly disaster, xuan long had survived, but this love robbery, he could not get past it.

yan yi was in pain and confused, he pressed his forehead against the ground and 'banged', as if he couldn't feel the bleeding on his forehead, the blood flowed from his forehead to the nasal bone, into his eyes, he got up, crawled to the front of the flower girl, stretched out his dirty hand to grab the flower girl's robe, hoarsely said: "it's my mistake, it's my mistake..."

"save him..."

the flower girl did not want to be touched by him at all, waved his hand away and cried, "i said i couldn't save it!" "

"dead is dead!!"

"nothing is gone!!"

"hurry up and take the dragon heart to save your queen, this dragon heart will be preserved for at most one day, and when the hour has passed, it will be reduced to ashes like aaron."

yan yi stubbornly grabbed the flower girl's pink sleeve, knelt on the ground and refused to let go, his unclear mind knew that no one could help him find xuan long back except for the flower girl.

"please..."

"please..."

but now even the flower lady couldn't help him.

he always did whatever he wanted, and when he was annoyed, he shouted and scolded xuan long, anyway, the flower girl could save him, anyway, xuan long dao was deep, he was so powerful, and some injuries would always be fine.

he just wanted to force him to hand over neidan, he didn't want his life.

how could xuan long not be able to survive when he gave birth to a child, how could he die, how could he disappear in ashes...

yan yi still couldn't figure out how the man left him like this...

he was still holding him.

in the blink of an eye, it was gone.

yan yi couldn't accept it, he desperately begged the flower girl, he even forgot what dignity was, he only knew that he was in pain, as if xuan long had dug it up with him when he pulled out his heart, leaving a hollow wound, and every inch of breath was mixed with the pain of a knife cut.

the flower girl forcefully waved yan iris's hand away from her sleeve, stood up with the child in her arms, looked at the dim yong and said, "i'm gone." "