chapter ninety-seven: time is running out

Start from the beginning

"no..."

"no...!!"

xuan long's breathing was long and slow, and his eyes were half-blind.

yan yi crawled back to xuan long's body a few times, stood up straight, raised his hand and slapped him.

"that's your purpose!!"

"you don't want to die."

"hugh wants to get rid of me like this!!"

xuan long's face passed along with the inertia side, quiet for a long time, and he could not hear it: "don't hit me again..."

don't be as cruel as your mother-in-law.

when yan yi left, he could almost be described as fleeing into the wilderness, the gloomy prison full of rich cold incense made him feel suffocated, the dying xuanlong made him feel suffocated, and when the dagger fell into xuan long's body, great fear almost drowned him.

it was an emotion that burst out from the depths of his soul, causing his heart to ache and his blood to be cold, as if he had fallen into the bottom of the sea ten thousand feet deep, accompanied by overwhelming despair.

xuan long can't die...

xuan long can't die...

this thought filled the head of the bird like a worm ant, causing him a hidden pain in his head and almost madness.

the demon zun did not tell ning zhiyu that if a person who had been caught in the demon was empathetic and fell in love with others, the spirit and flesh would suffer from anti-addiction and gradually become abnormal.

in the past, yan yi could be considered generous and benevolent, distinguishing between right and wrong, after all, he was a 19-year-old young man, and a bright smile was often there, and now the gloomy and heavy qi pressed him, completely changed into a person, no one dared to approach easily, even chen yan was more cautious than before when he accompanied yan yi around, like walking on thin ice.

yan yi rushed out of prison, and chen yan, who was waiting outside, respectfully greeted him: "emperor..."

without a word, he broke into the night, the peach blossom eyes were scarlet as blood, chen yan was startled, and hurriedly carried the cage lamp to catch up.

day by day, yan yi's mood was getting less and less normal, he suddenly had a stubborn headache overnight, and when he had a seizure, he was so painful that he wanted to die immediately, and after the tai doctor of the tai hospital took turns to diagnose it, he couldn't find out what disease he was suffering from.

because of this incident, half of the tai hospital's doctors were dragged out and beheaded, and the rest of the daily trembling was majestic, and even the will was prepared to be stored at home after the incident, even if he lost his life one day.