chapter ninety-four: occasional weakness

Start from the beginning

he and ayu were fine, how could the other party suddenly want to leave him.

impossible......

it must have been a rainy day when the road was slippery, so i couldn't stand firm. they all blamed him for being too busy, and they hadn't paid much attention to him in recent days, and ayu must have missed him, so he ran to the imperial qing pavilion alone to see the scenery.

silly ayu, how can a good scenery come on a rainy day.

yan yi's tearful eyes blurred as he held ning zhi and his pale hand, "... you said that if you want to grow old with the hand of the son of the fallen, and the white head, will you also renege on your word to the decay? "

......

the man lay motionless on the wet and cold straw, the blood on his body dying the straw an uneven red, and the cramped space was filled with a rich cold fragrance.

hua jing was pushed into the cell, and when she saw the man on the ground, she was stunned, she walked over in disbelief, slowly squatted down, and her fingertips trembled and opened the man's messy long hair, revealing a cold and pale face.

"aaron..." the moment he opened his mouth, tears fell.

she hardly dared to look at xuan long's blood-stained body, and couldn't imagine how cruel it was to be able to bear to inflict such a poisonous hand on a pregnant person, let alone whether xuan long was still pregnant with that person's child.

with tears in her eyes, the flower girl conjured up a pair of scissors, cut open the clothes on xuan long's body that were attached to the wound, and then sprinkled it with the best wound medicine she could have. when wearing clothes, it looks scary enough, take off the clothes, it is even more unbearable, in addition to the chest wounds, the lower limb injuries are the most serious, two slender legs on the whiplash four cloth, there are several deep visible bones.

didn't the terrans all say that the one-day husband and wife were one hundred days, and since that person had a fish and water pleasure with xuan long and wanted his body, how could he still do this to him...

after finishing the medicine, the flower girl carefully wrapped xuan long's body with a bandage with her spiritual power, and then conjured up a set of clean clothes for him to put on, and after doing this, her meager spiritual power was gone.

it was too cold in this prison, xuan long was so weak, she must not be able to stand it, she gritted her teeth, dried the straw on the ground, and changed into a thick futon out. the spiritual exhaustion made her pale, and she had no choice but to go to the cell and look through the iron bar to the two guards waiting outside.

"you... can you help me carry him into the futon?" "

the two guards looked at her, and then looked through the iron railing at the unconscious xuan long on the ground, frowning in embarrassment, coming to this prison, it is necessary to suffer, where there is a reason for the bed mattress, if the emperor knows, they will most likely be punished.