Chapter 12

The next chapter is going to be a lot longer, and its going to be very emotional. Ive been having some bad days, because frankly, all i think about is my brother. So its going to get out all of my emotions. Should be posted by Saturday Night. Vote and Comment. Thanks.  

And that’s when I thought about Calluh. My mind just melted. I didn’t want to think about anything anymore. I just kind of wanted to have a breather. I just kind of wanted to be alone again.

I felt bad for lying to Sunnie, even after I asked her to come over, my mind still wasn’t working. It was being difficult.

I stepped back and looked at Sunnie, this was the beauty that came out when girls didn’t try hard to look good. This was only because without makeup and without flashy, they looked beautiful. They looked completely and honestly stunning. I would never ask for more anything more than for a girl to be comfortable.

A pair of sweats and a teeshirt was all a girl needed to look her best. And this was what Sunnie was wearing. Her brown hair was pushed up into a loose bun and her eyes were sparkling brighter than I had ever seen before. My stomach turned again. I got sick for a second time.

She caught me and looked me in the eyes. “Honey, what wrong?”

I shook my head and put my hand on my stomach. She brought me inside and sat me on the couch, Alexa was gone. Luckily.

Sunnie brought me a bucket and got a cold water washcloth and softly patted my forehead with it, she wanted to make me feel better. She was actually succeeding a bit. I became tired quickly and ended up falling asleep within a few minutes. I wasnted to wake up and I wanted everything to be just one messed up dream.

When I woke up I knew it was reality.

I was cuddled up next to Sunnie and my cell phone was in my hand with a text message from Calluh.

“Plz come ovr n tlk…” It said.

I felt bad and slid up and moved sunnie into my room. I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms around my neck groggily. It made me smile.

With her eyes barely open she began to talk. I couldn’t understand her but I reassured her best I could and she fell back to sleep. It made my heart go crazy to see how much she trusted me.

I walked downstairs and out the door, and I checked the time, which I guess I should of done in the first place. It was 9 oclock. I texted Calluh back. “Coming.”

She was standing outside of the house when I showed up, her face wasn’t smiling. She seemed content though. My stomach turned. She came forward and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly.

“What going on?” I said, getting a whiff of her hair. Watermelon. So good.

“I wanted to talk about whats going on.”

“Well what exactly is going on?” I said, a little confused. My heart was about to explode again.

“I think im…you know. “ Her face looked uneasy.

“Are you sure its mine though?” I asked skeptical.

“If I am, youre the only possible Candidate Creeper. You were my first, and because of this little scare, my last. Lucky me to only have memories with you.” She spat.

That kind of hit my heart. It stung.

“It wasn’t good?” I asked.

“It would have been fine if It wasn’t you. It would have been perfect. I was stupid.” Tears threatened her eyes.

“You think Ethans any better?! Hes been trying to be me since we met!” Ego flared up in me, she had set me off. She had brought my anger out.

She closed her eyes and I instantly regreted saying it.

“Im sorry Calluh, I didn’t…I didn’t mean that.” I wrapped my arms around her.

She nodded, “Its true though.”

She understood.

It took a little bit for her to stop crying, and when she did I was stil there holding her. She looked up at me and I wiped her eyes and smiled.

“Its all going to be alright honey.” I said sweetly. She nodded.

I put my hand on her stomach, it didn’t feel any different yet. And I was still hoping that she was just late because of stress.

If it wasn’t though, if there really was half of me growing in her, I would be there.

Maybe.

My mind though back to Sunnie.

Did I tell her?