Chapter Eight. Losing it.

Sorry guys and gals. Long days of school and work. Too exhausted. All i could do to those who have been waiting. Comment and vote. <3

Chapter Seven

It was Saturday.

My hand was hurting, I was tired. And I felt sort of miserable.

I wanted to sleep in, but I wanted to get up. I was a confused person.

I just sort of stared at the wall while eating cereal. I liked cereal.

I liked walls.

My sister had a conversation with me, and I didn’t...i didn’t listen to it.

I wasn’t in the mood for any of it.

All I could see was them together; I knew she was with me last night. But she was with him for legit.

I hoped I had busted up his face pretty good.

I shook my head.

Then I went outside.

Then I went inside.

And decided I wanted to be outside.

And when I got outside,

She was there.

And I really wished I was back inside.

But I was outside.

And facing her. And I was nervous. And I needed to pee.

And I just stared because I had nothing to say to her.

She had tears in her eyes. I felt a pain in my heart.

She came to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my chest.

I hugged her. But stayed silent.

I didn’t know what to do when girls cried. So I stood there awkwardly.

That’s when she whispered, “I hate you.”

Which made me laugh.

I knew she was talking about her little boyfriend. And I knew she felt guilty about spending the night with me, frankly I could give a care less. She did what she wanted.

It dawned to me after she left that, well; this is what I did to girls on a daily basis.

This is what I made them feel.

Worthless.

And I figured that I deserved this.

The one girl I loved and well, she was gone.

She was my best friends. And I was no ones.

I liked the feeling of being with her.

The next few days went on like a drag. I was upset through most of them and stayed home, until Wednesday.

That’s when I went back.

People stared at me, and I didn’t smile. I didn’t approach them; I went straight to the library.

Since I had met this girl, my life had turned.

She was like a parasite.

She ruined my perfect self and replaced it with a depressed, quiet kid.

The old me was being eaten alive. It was being destroyed and I didn’t know what I could possibly do about it.

I didn’t even know if I wanted to do anything about it.

My mind was consumed with Calluh.

I couldn’t concentrate on anything but her.

I would be happy about it, if I actually got to be with her.

It took me a while to notice she was right there, and I sort of jumped.

She smiled a little. I didn’t.

And that’s when it started.