Chapter Eleven. FML!!

Chapter Eleven

I looked at her a little nervous, well more than a little nervous.

I was crapping bricks by now.

I walked right up to her and tilted my head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, my voice was a little shaky.

“I think I’m pregnant.” Her eyes darted down and then back up at my chest; a smile crossed her lips and then faded.

She wasn’t sure what she wanted to feel. My stomach tightened and I felt like I was going to puke.

Ethan and her had had sex?!

“Ethan and you had sex?!” I said quietly.

She shook her head and her hand went to her stomach, she looked down at it. She wouldn’t look in my eyes, she looked everywhere but.

That’s when I did throw up.

I didn’t realize it until my body automatically turned to the side and I felt it come out of my mouth. Everything I had eaten was now on the ground, staring back up at me. It made me feel even worse.

I straightened myself back up and wiped my mouth, I felt as confused as possible.

“Then who do you think?”

“You.” She said.

“How is that possible? We’ve never been involved like that. You don’t even give me the time of day.” I became angry then.

My mind went back to the night she spent with me, the night that I thought was a dream. It wasn’t.

I groaned. I didn’t even really remember it.

She shook her head, “I knew this was a mistake.”

She stormed off.

And I didn’t stop her.

Frankly, I didn’t care right now. She was probably just lying because she saw I had interest in another girl. She saw I was falling for a girl that was giving me the same attention I was giving her. And if she wasn’t lying there was no way it was mine. It was probably Ethan’s. Or any one else’s. And I didn’t care.

I pulled out my phone and called Sunnie, she agreed to come over.

I was going to get my mind off of Calluh, whether it killed me or not.

Sunnie came over right away; her smile was exactly what I needed to see.

She hugged me tight.

“So Chris, I heard something…” she began.

F.M.L.