chapter eighty-seven: there is no more mistletoe in the world

Start from the beginning

"it's going to be all right..."

saying that, xuan long got up, dressed in a profane robe and barefoot, and was about to run outside in a daze, mistle raised his hand and grabbed the hem of his pants, and said with difficulty: "apo..."

xuan long's body froze and turned back to look at him.

mistletoe smiled at xuan long, the smile was different from that of li nianhuai, there was a little spark in his ice blue eyes, he must have liked a person very much, he would have such a gentle look.

"don't go..."

"i have many... many words to say to you..."

xuan long slowly bent down, his body was not good, only to kneel: "when i go to find the flower essence, you will say again, the days ahead will be long." "

mistle grabbed the hem of his robe, his eyes moist, "don't... when you come looking for flowers, it will be too late..."

"...... it's too late. "xuan long low back.

mistle smiled, "it's too late..."

everyone present knew it was too late.

dragon scales and dragon blood can heal a seriously injured person, but they do not have the ability to heal the heart.

people have their own lives, and so do demons, changing their lives against heaven needs to pay a huge price, that price xuanlong has already paid for yan yi, and now he has nothing, only the child in his belly and the mistle that accompanies him.

losing any of them, he couldn't afford it.

xuan long lowered his head, shook mistle's hand, and said very low and dumbly.

"we said yes, we will go out together and live a life without dispute."

mistlecht shook xuan long's hand instead, using all his strength, and the strength was only a little lighter. at the last moment, he still tried to laugh, hoping to smile more beautifully, and the last impression left on his apo was good.

"apo, i'm sorry... i'm afraid i'm going to break my word..."

"can't be with you... take care of the baby and grow up..."

"...... but i did... i said it would protect you... until i die..."

"......"

what yan yi had never done, mistle had done. along the way, in fact, the world is not as cold as imagined, at least from the beginning to the end, this little fox is sincere to him, not abandoned to him, accompanied by each other.