chapter eighty-five: the eve of leaving the palace

Start from the beginning

you still have a great future.

and i only have a short period of time left to be cleared by ten indexes.

how can it be the same.

won't be the same... ah, we are born different.

you can stand on that supreme throne and look down on the heavens, and you can deceive the hearts of others to get what you want, and he is destined to be trampled on the bottom of his feet.

how can it be the same.

no wonder they came to this point...

just by looking at yan yi's face, xuan long felt a lot of pain, and that pain was a thousand times greater than the pain that his flesh was enduring, so he closed his green eyes and didn't want to look anymore.

the person on the body suddenly stopped and said in a daze.

"apo... what are you crying. "

cry......

did he cry?

xuan long raised his hand to wipe the corner of his eye, and if he really touched a touch of wetness, he silently turned his face away.

"nothing."

"it's just beads of sweat."

beads of sweat flow out of the corner of the eye?

yan yi would not believe it.

such a strong being as xuan long would not shed tears, and if he cried, it would be really painful and sad. yan yi didn't know what that meant, but suddenly made him cry, somewhat flustered.

not daring to continue acting arrogantly, the hasty end was over, and he took the person in his arms and prepared to sleep.

it is also strange to say that when he slept with ning zhiyu recently, he always dreamed a lot at night, and his sleep was unstable, and when he was with xuan long, he could close his eyes beautifully and open his eyes until dawn, xu was the cold incense on xuan long's body that had the effect of calming the gods.

xuan long's back wound would no longer bleed, and he thought that he would be completely healed in some time, and yan yi loved to hold him from behind and wrap him in his arms, such a posture made him feel stable, as if he was holding something very important.

the big palm passed through xuan long's waist and abdomen, and there was a touch on his towering abdomen, xuan long was sure that yan iris would not recklessly hurt the baby, so he let him go, anyway, he could not stop it.

it's just that he doesn't quite understand why yan yi clearly hates their children and why they should make such a misleading move.

children who are more than six months old have moved very often, punching and kicking in the stomach, always love to make trouble, and they are a little restless. at first, he was still thinking about whether the child was male or female, but now he was vaguely sure that he should be a naughty bastard.

the temperament should be more like the swallow kite.

as the days went on, the more xuan long loved to think wildly, worried that if he was not alive, would others be unable to control this child, worried that if this child was really naughty, would not be annoying.

will it be frozen, hungry, and let people bully to go...

the more he thought about it, the more sad he became, if he could live, even if the child in his belly was clumsy, it would be his most cherished treasure, and he would never let him freeze and starve and go his own way.