chapter seventy-seven: buddha-figures don't like men

Start from the beginning

"i love you."

the handsome face of xuan long appeared in yan yi's mind at an inopportune time, thinking that the silent dragon also loved him very much, but who called him ning zhiyu who loved him, suppressed the distractions in his heart, and raised his hand to stroke ning zhiyu's warm cheeks.

"how can i suddenly say this?"

"i love you too."

ning zhiyu's hand was draped over yan yi's hand against his cheek, and he had some confidence in his heart: "if you want to say it, you will say it." "

yan yi smiled and drew back, raised the wine glass, ning zhiyu stared at his movements nervously, seeing that the wall of the cup was about to touch yan yi's lips, and a eunuch hurried in outside the palace.

"emperor, it's not good..."

yan yi frowned and put down the cup: "what's wrong?" "

chen yan leaned over to yan yi's ear and whispered, "there is news from the qiankun palace, saying that han gongzi is seriously ill and has not risen for three days, and may be dying..."

yan yi stood up from the stool, "what are you talking about?! "

chen yan's face was solemn, and he whispered, "it was the little felt that han gongzi was waiting on his side to report." "

"damn the slaves, they have only come until now, and they still blocked the door that day and did not let them in!" yan yi sank his face and was about to leave.

ning zhiyu grabbed his wrist, "ah yi..."

yan yi turned around and touched ning zhiyu's face, slowing down his breath: "there are some things, i have to go, i can't accompany you to dinner tonight, i will look for you tomorrow." "

"well, rest early."

ning zhiyu used to be the most docile and obedient, but this time he grabbed it when yan yu withdrew his hand, clinging to his face, and said dumbly, "if i don't let you go." "

yan yi looked at him like this, and finally couldn't bear it: "it is xuan long who has an accident, if he dies, who will save you?" "

"hurry up and see."

ning zhiyu had tears in his eyes and shook his head, "i don't want him to save me... i just want to be in the moment, you look at me alone, and it's fine. "

"live long and long, it is fate..."

yan yi's beautiful eyebrows furrowed: "say stupid things again, you are really going to be angry." "