chapter seventy-seven: buddha-figures don't like men

Start from the beginning

the goodness of mourning all this was stolen from others by him in a despicable and shameless way. he already has what he should have lost, and he does not dare to be greedy for more, as long as the person in front of him is with him in this life, no matter what happens, he will live and die, and he will not abandon it.

ning zhiyu's eyes were red, and he looked at yan yi and smiled.

"i just want to find the missing silver hairpin."

"birthdays are held every year, so don't hold them in a big way, extravagance and waste are always bad."

yan yi put down his chopsticks, pulled up ning zhiyu's hand on his lap, and said affectionately: "this is not simple, tomorrow i will ask people to go out of the palace to buy a hundred identical silver hairpins, you put one at the head of the bed, put one on your body, put one in front of the bronze mirror, put it in the place where you can see, even if you lose ten, there are ninety." "

ning zhiyu knew that yan yi was coaxing himself to be happy, and he laughed at him, but the red in his eyes did not recede, staring at the other party and whispering.

"as long as i want that one, unique, no gold mountain silver mountain, can replace it."

yan yu pinched his nose, "silly ayu, how can you be so stubborn... well, i promised you that i would try my best to help you find it back, and if you really couldn't find it, you would have to send you a new one. "

"hmm." ning zhiyu said dumbly.

he was not in good health, and often when he was depressed, yan yi was aware of it, so he took extra care of it, asked qingmei to step aside, and personally gave ning zhiyu a dish.

mo yue xiao half pillar incense time passed, ning zhiyu put down the chopsticks, picked up the light green warm jade wine pot in hand, poured a cup of wine and put it in yan yi's hand.

"ah yi, this is the daughter red sent by his father the day before yesterday, buried in the ground for twenty years, he brewed it by his own hands, you taste it, it is appetizing..."

yan yi is actually not alcoholic, whether it is his daughter hong or drunken chunlan, he feels that it is too strong, but the sweet and nourishing fruit wine is more in line with his taste, but ning zhiyu has a heart, he is not good to refuse, so he picked up the wine glass.

"well, since it was brewed by the abbot himself, he wanted to taste it."

yan yi took the cup and was about to enter it, ning zhiyu suddenly raised his hand and grabbed his arm, "ah yi..."

"huh?" yan iris turned his head to look.

ning zhiyu's face was too pale, his smile was light, no different from usual days, but he showed an indescribable strong emotion for no reason... it's like despair.