chapter seventy-four: hate you

Start from the beginning

terran medicine was useless to xuan long, which was why the child in his womb could be left until now. in contrast, the terran medicine could not fall on the child in his womb, nor could it prevent his pain at this time.

only hard.

there was a door connecting the main hall to the side hall, and yan yi picked up xuan long and walked to the main hall, put him on the dry bed, took off his cold wet clothes to cover him with a quilt, and raised his hand to wipe the sweat from the corners of his forehead.

"is it cold?" ......"

xuan long had been shaking, his pale face was lifeless, and yan yu was naked and slipped into the futon to hold him, softly comforting him behind his ear.

"it's not cold when you hold it."

"well, obedient."

xuan long was not very obedient, even if he was angry, he was still disobedient at this time, his teeth were trembling and crunching, and vague words were squeezed out of the depths of his throat.

"mother..."

yan yi leaned over and listened for half a day, thinking he was shouting pain: "pain? stomach aches? "

tears slid out of the corners of xuan long's eyes, mixed with the cold sweat on his face, and it didn't look like he was crying, because he was still quiet and talking stupidly at this time.

"don't fight..."

"i know... wrong..."

"hmm..."

"know... wrong..."

in the dream, the beautiful woman carried a long whip in her hand and slammed it on the young boy, cursing the dirty words in her mouth, and her look was distorted.

at that time, the dragon horns on the boy's head were still in pairs, wearing a whitewashed black cloth shirt, crouching on the ground with his head in pain, and being pumped to death, he had the courage to reach out and grab his mother's leg and beg her not to fight again, and he would be obedient in the future.

he was often beaten, sometimes simply because his mother was in a bad mood, and sometimes because he was hungry and stole food from the kitchen.

his mother is the patriarch of the dragon clan, and every day the clan dragons offer fresh prey, and there is no shortage of food in the family, but from a very young age, he was ordered not to move a single cent of the family, and he had to go out hunting by himself.

at that time, the wild deer in the mountains stood up twice as tall as he was, and xuan long at most went to the river to catch some fish to fill his hunger. however, that was never an easy task, because the slightly larger dragons in the clan often blatantly bullied him, deliberately tricking him when he caught fish, driving the fish away, or taking away his hard-won food when he got his prey.