chapter seventy-four: hate you

Start from the beginning

fang cai clearly took advantage of his mouth, but in fact, he didn't feel much comfortable in his heart, remembering that xuan long might have known yan weiheng long ago, he couldn't control his emotions at all.

anything that belongs to him as long as the body belongs to him is completely false. he wanted the dragon to belong to him physically and mentally.

"...... what happened to you? "

the blurry green eyes opened and closed not long after they were opened, and when the pain was extreme, even breathing was not strong, only to blaspheme pants retreat, and the soaking blasphemous clothes were coldly attached to xuan long's body, and there was no temperature at all. such a big person as yan yi wrapped around him, but he couldn't warm him back.

he used to be less afraid of the cold, and the demon with advanced skills could adjust his body temperature on his own, but now he couldn't do it when he was cold, and he couldn't do it when he was hot, and if he hurt, he would die and live a little bit.

not to mention the pain that yan yi gave him, it was never a little, but tore his heart and lungs and hurt into the bone marrow.

whenever the fetus in the abdomen is injured, it will instinctively repair the trauma by absorbing the soul power of the dragon, which is why the child can still be safe after so many thrills, in addition to the merits of the doctor, the maintenance of the mother is an indispensable factor - that is, the trauma and pain suffered by the child in the abdomen will eventually be doubled by the mother.

as the soul power weakened sharply, xuan long's life expectancy decreased sharply, and if one day, his soul power was exhausted due to the child's burden and external trauma, it would be in vain...

the gods fell into mortal dust and could return to the heavenly court and rank in the immortal class. after a tragic death, there is also reincarnation before he can pass away. regardless of whether it is a human being or a god, if it is destroyed in ashes and the soul is turned into a fine dust in the six realms, then there will be no more that person in the world.

the pain of the soul eater and the pain of the abdomen were double torture, cold sweat rolled down from xuan long's face like rain, wetting his eyelashes, and his teeth trembled involuntarily in pain, although he did not cry pain, his curled body was spasming visibly with the naked eye.

yan yi woke up from the demon, and in a panic, he lifted xuan long's body and half-held him in his arms, "stomach hurts again? "

xuan long was confused in pain and ignored him.

yan yi wanted to get up from the dark grid at the head of the bed, put down him and crawled over to find it, opened the dark grid and took out the bottle, and found that it was empty.

the medicine was eaten early.

earlier, yan yi sent people to huawei lane to find hua jing to find abortion pills, and the house had long been empty, presumably because they had exposed their whereabouts to the terrans, afraid of danger, and hid elsewhere.