chapter seventy-three: how did you ever have a home?

Start from the beginning

"he came to me today to ask for marriage, offered to exchange millions of military powers for you, wanted to marry you as a princess, and you told me that you didn't know him?!"

cold sweat mixed with water beads slid from his pale neck into the pillow, and xuan long's lips squirmed: "let go of me..."

yan yi found that he had pressed down on his stomach, the fetus was nearly five months old, and had grown a lot, especially now, the white blasphemous clothes were wet and attached to the body, outlining the bulging abdominal line, there was a kind of hidden and sexy beauty.

the flame that burned off the reason extinguished for a few minutes, and a thought that appeared in his mind made yan yi happy--xuan long was pregnant with his own child, and he cared about this child, and he also lost his temper with himself for the sake of the child, so it proved that he cared about himself.

the corners of the lips are upturned.

"don't try to divert the conversation."

yan yi avoided his stomach, and xuan long couldn't help but raise his hand to touch the restless fetus.

he now needs a lot of sleep to relieve the pain and load brought by pregnancy, in fact, when he sleeps peacefully every day, there are only a few hours, and the pain of the soul eater in the afternoon has occurred, and it is difficult to sleep deeply, but yan iris has come to make such a scene.

xuan long closed his eyes exhaustedly, "if you don't believe me, neither can i." "

yan yi caught his small movements, and became more and more certain of his conjecture: "hmm, how do i know if what you said is true or false." "

"you said that day that you had a birthday gift to give me, and what you said was actually the child in your womb, right?"

xuan long's body stiffened, and he pursed his lips without speaking.

yan yi smiled triumphantly, put his hands on xuan long's face, and said, "i know." "

"if you love me so much, you will love the child in your belly."

xuan long could guess yan yi's expression at this moment, and no matter how clumsy he was, he wouldn't like to open his bloody wounds over and over again. his love for yan yi was a stupid and utter failure, even if he didn't want to admit it.

"i pity him... because he is my blood and bones, it has nothing to do with others. "

yan yi's face was difficult to see, and he gritted his teeth and said, "you say it again." "

xuan long opened his eyes and looked at the person who was as handsome as the moon above, but cold as winter, and there was no longer the brilliance under his eyes: "i cherish him... because, he is my bone..."